Tags: Artopia444 art blog, art, mandalas, geometric fractal art, digital art, digital illustration, art math geometry
I sat down one weekend recently and created these geometric fractals based on an obscure freeware application built by a Russian programmer. There were literally millions of possible variations possible to create an almost infinite number of original mandalas. I created about 160 different ones just for fun. Enjoy!
- A Fractalfoto by Shannon Holand (thedailysisterhood.wordpress.com)
- Wait, We Still Like Paper!: Folding Fractal Art from 49,000 Business Cards (wired.com)
- Fractals Will Prevent Internet Cat Photo Shortage (wired.com)
- Another Fractalfoto from the Vision of Shannon Holand (thedailysisterhood.wordpress.com)
- Fractal Utensils (neatorama.com)
- Fractals – Fractal Recursions (zendialogue.wordpress.com)