Copyright 2011-3011 Chase Kyla Hunter & Photonic Portal 2037 All Rights Reserved. Re-posts must leave content, author, blog name, URL & copyright intact. Love this news blog? Shop here & support it. Read this report live on the blog for the most current version:
I have located several videos this morning that interested me and which I wanted to share. I have heard this NWO related rumor before, that there is an urgent and all out “secret war” being waged between elements of the US Military-industrial complex and our own CIA. If this is true what it would imply is that two different factions of the secret governing elite in the United States are at war with one another, with We the People unknowingly caught in the middle of it.
The first video brings up several facts that I have documented before in many posts on this blog, i.e. the real cost of the secret NWO tunnel system which snakes through the western states of the USA being some 40 to 50 trillion dollars, which has been siphoned off of the top of the US economy surreptitiously for more than 40 years. Apparently that tunnel system was recently attacked and at least two underground nuclear detonations took place this year, according to this report. This next post is an hour in length. It might take some time to get through all of this material but it is worth it to get a larger picture of what might be taking place, literally beneath our feet.
I am looking for more video which will corroborate this information. I am posting the following videos as speculation, and I make no claims as to the accuracy of any intelligence which is presented therein. But there are many dots to be connected if such explosions did take place. Here’s what I have gathered thus far and I will post more as I locate the info.
Cited: “An excerpt from David’s blog concerning the real reason for the earthquakes in Colorado and Virginia. http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
Video created by http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWacoCowboy “
- CIA will target Iraq (rt.com)
- CIA’s Covert Iraq Mission (thedailybeast.com)
- Drones and the CIA: Can we wage a global war without troops or allies? (slate.com)
- Why Involve the CIA in Use-of-Force Operations? Why Not Solely the Uniformed Military? (volokh.com)
- Banking Cabal’s aka; NWO’s First Move On The United States: 9/11 Video (politicalvelcraft.org)
11.29.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
[ The wikileaks story unfolds faster than most bloggers can update their coverage of it. The post I finished this a.m. is already dated, so I will keep adding to it. Michelle Malkin and Sarah Palin have come out strongly against what online publisher Julian Assange did in revealing the controversial material, and although I am a fan and supporter of both high profile political women, I must disagree.
We cannot begin legally redefining freedom of speech based on whether expressing that civic freedom might embarrass U.S. diplomats. When or if the U.S. government should be legally allowed to get away with re-naming Wikileaks disclosures as “acts of terrorism” and re-naming Wikileaks as a “terrorist organization,” then we are treading dangerously close to the edge of the cliff called “federal fascism” in America. Stand back and take a deep breath, all Americans everywhere, about what is taking place.
When is it considered legal to re-name publishing the truth as an “act of terrorism”? Stop and think about it. ] – Chase Kyla Hunter
Barack Obama had made many wildly idealistic promises running for office in 2008, promising a “new transparency” in Washington D.C. if he was elected. I find it “karmicly appropriate” and somewhat ironic two years later, that thanks to the Wiki-leaks cables, the Obama White House is now going to get more unwelcome transparency than he had ever bargained for when he made such naive promises on the campaign trail.
I will be digesting the latest document dump from Wikileaks, like many other truth researchers, for months on end. Already the potentially damaging bombshell revelations of comments made by high officials and foreign heads of state are staggering.
He believes “a near term conventional war with Iran is clearly preferable to the long term consequences of a nuclear armed Iran.” That puts the Sheikh on solid “let’s plan now for war with Iran” footing with present US foreign policy. That really comes as no surprise, yet it is unnerving to see the explicit agreements that are made ahead of time in planning for wars where more young American men and women may die soon in the hope that the world might look forward to a nuclear free Iran in the future.
All of this exposed data, some say, is potentially damning and disastrous for US foreign policy. But turn around is fair play. It’s a kind of massive karmic tsunami for the White House, the CFR, and the UN, who have made it an annual blood sport since 1914 at least, to keep secrets from the American people about all kinds of decisions that affect our lives, and the lives of our descendants for decades to come.
So, how does it feel, one wonders, to have all these dirty little secrets aired and exposed to the light of public and media scrutiny? I would imagine the White House, although chagrined and obviously irate, had better get used to it. The American people, especially the more well informed young people, are furious. They are disgusted and fed up with being manipulated, lied to, and locked out of the laundry list of presumptuous global “secret meetings” which are held annually, where our fates and the fates of our children and their children for the next 50 to 100 years are discussed and voted on from behind closed doors without our knowledge or consent. It has to come to an end, and this might just be the beginning of that eventual end – the volcanic eruption of grim actuality being exposed in these massive Wiki-leak document dumps online.
It’s high time the criminal secrets, dirty laundry and rotten back room dealings of the Illuminati influenced and controlled global governing elite are finally aired for all to see. I believe the “timed release” revelations of the Wikileaks documents over the next few months may possibly bring renewed respect on the part of the Obama White House, CFR and UN for the determination of the world’s top truth researchers to get to the bottom of the global Illuminati crime cabal, exposing all of it’s ugly political secrets once and for all.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Day 1, Sunday 28 November
• The US faces a worldwide diplomatic crisis. More than 250,000 classified cables from American embassies are leaked, many sent as recently as February.
• Saudi Arabia put pressure on the US to attack Iran. Other Arab allies also secretly agitated for military action against Tehran.
• Washington is running a secret intelligence campaign targeted at the leadership of the United Nations, including the secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, and the permanent security council representatives from China, Russia, France and the UK.
• Details of the round-the-clock offensive by US government officials, politicians, diplomats and military officers to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions and roll back its advance across the Middle East.
• How Israel regarded 2010 as a “critical year” for tackling Iran’s alleged quest for nuclear weapons and warned the United States that time is running out to stop Iran from acquiring a nuclear bomb.
• The secret EU plot to boycott the inauguration of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as president after the disputed Iranian election in 2009.
• Officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) were denied blueprints for a secret nuclear reactor near Qom and told by Iran that evidence of bomb-grade uranium enrichment was forged.
• Saudi Arabia complained directly to the Iranian foreign minister of Iranian “meddling” in the Middle East.
• The US accused Iran of abusing the strict neutrality of the Iranian Red Crescent (IRC) society to smuggle intelligence agents and weapons into other countries, including Lebanon.
• Britain’s ambassador to Iran gave the US a private masterclass on how to negotiate with Iran.
• How a 75-year-old American of Iranian descent rode a horse over a freezing mountain range into Turkey after officials confiscated his passport.
• The story of how the 250,000 US embassy cables were leaked.
• Background on Siprnet: where America stores its secret cables.
About Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange:
|The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (November 2010)|
Assange in 2010
|Born||1971 (age 38–39)
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
|Occupation||Editor-in-chief and spokesperson for WikiLeaks|
|Awards||Economist Index of Censorship Award (2008), Amnesty International UK Media Award (2009), Sam Adams Award (2010)|
Julian Paul Assange ( /əˈsɑːnʒ/ ə-SAHNZH; born 1971) is an Australian internet activist, best known as the spokesperson and editor-in-chief for WikiLeaks, a whistleblower website. Before working with the website, he was a physics and mathematics student, hacker, and computer programmer.
Assange founded WikiLeaks in 2006. He currently sits on the website’s advisory board. In this capacity, he has come to widespread public attention for his role in the release of classified material documenting the involvement of the United States in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Assange has lived in several countries and has told reporters he is constantly on the move. He makes irregular public appearances to give talks on freedom of the press, censorship, and investigative reporting, and has won a number of journalism awards.
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- WikiLeaks’s target: American power (politico.com)
- US seeks to limit WikiLeaks damage (mirror.co.uk)
- WikiLeaks Under Denial of Service Attack (yro.slashdot.org)
- WikiLeaks And The Failure Of Cyberattacks As Censorship (voices.allthingsd.com)
- WikiLeaks release endangers lives: U.S. (cbc.ca)
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (sfgate.com)
- Government leaders weigh in on WikiLeaks document dump (cnn.com)
- WikiLeaks ‘surprised’ by scale of US espionage (cnn.com)
- White House condemns WikiLeaks’ doc release (abclocal.go.com)
- Israel could strike Iran without US help: WikiLeaks (alternet.org)
- DoD Implements Measures to Prevent Future WikiLeaks (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- US prepares response to WikiLeaks cables (independent.co.uk)
- White House condemns latest WikiLeaks release (thestar.com)