Copyright 2011-3011 By CK Hunter, Video Repost Courtesy of Youtube.com
The video below appeared in my Youtube listings today. I’m not sure what the motive was for releasing this new footage by the truth research site Cryptome.org, other than for historical purposes, but here it is:
Debate continues to rage about exactly who and what group or groups were really responsible for 9-11. Truth researchers are often faced with the daunting task of sifting through reams of reports, many of which may be very cleverly crafted CIA disinformation and political or racist propaganda, versus actual journalism and real impartial reporting, in order to understand who or what people and elements are behind a given event.
All evidence I have examined thus far points to elements in the Bush family crime cabal, along with certain elements within Saudi Arabia and the hidden governing elite power structure that I refer to as the Illuminati crime cabal [ the CFR, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, et al ] as being involved and / or liable for what happened on 9-11. Other truth researchers may take a different slant but the evidence is piling up and we examine each piece carefully. For example, I located this video today. It’s the entire feature length film, produced by Prison Planet TV and is approx. 1 hour, 55 minutes in length:
My research is inconclusive and most likely 88% of the real evidence linking these groups to 9-11 evaporated in the smoke from building seven’s controlled demolition. We may never know the truth.
Michael Moore’s film: Fahrenheit 9-11 did an excellent job of exposing the financial motives that the Saudis would have had to turn a blind eye to what was coming and help fly the Bin Laden family discreetly out of America two nights after 9-11, on US government chartered jets. There should be enough clues in the prior sentence to lead someone in the right direction when investigating this national tragedy and what kind of power structure was really behind it.
A color photographic rendering of the twin towers in flames was released in a deck of playing cards that accompanied a morbid parlor game titled “New World Order” in 1998, five years before the event took place. This would imply
of course that the event we call 9-11 was planned.
Here’s a link to an article I wrote about this: http://biblicaltimes.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/ex-illuminati-refugee/
A fresh new flavor of “crazy” emerged recently when a local in my own community, began working on a former friend to convince her that “the Jews” in Israel concocted and executed 9-11 and that “the Jews” were and are responsible for just about every evil event taking place in the world, both presently, and historically. This kind of thinking is exactly what appeared in post World War I Germany in taverns and pubs in the early 1900s. It eventually led to a global holocaust in which 9 to 12 million innocent Jews were slaughtered like animals by people who were utterly convinced that they were doing the right thing.
Anti-semitism and racism appear in all kinds of strange disguises during times of rapid world change and uncertain future outcomes. But that’s not what surprised me about what I recently observed. What surprised me was how quickly my former friend took on this erroneous anthem of hate and racial bigotry herself.
Believing that the Jewish government in Israel instigated and carried out 9-11 is as preposterous as believing that all blacks in America hate whites and are planning to take over America via violent revolution. Just because Rev. Wright in Chicago shouted “God Damn America!” in a sermon, does not infer that all blacks feel that way or would act out in that way.
Combining the search for truth with overt racism is the wrong path to take to arrive at right understanding. It is deranged political extremism in it’s worst and most distorted expression.
Likewise, deciding to advocate violence or a violent uprising here, or anywhere in America as far as I am concerned, is also wrong, and I will continue to speak out against those types of short sighted and immature “solutions” which will only bring more harm.
If among my blog subscribers there exists such extremists who may believe that this or that racial group is solely responsible for this or that particular world evil, I’d like for you to unsubscribe. You won’t find anything on this blog which will support your anti-semitic, or homophobic, or white supremacist, misogynist leanings. Further, I don’t support or endorse anarchy, I don’t support or endorse atheism, I don’t support or endorse violent uprising, or secret clubs and secret societies of any sort, as they breed nothing but trouble, even when carried out with the most noble of intentions.
So rather than “out” the hate mongers who might lurk among my blog subscribers, I will, for now, just ask them cordially to unsubscribe and take their off-balance lunacy somewhere else.
I can’t figure out why someone who carries around that kind of vitriol would want to read what I write any way. After all, I am 2/3rds Jewish, not to mention that I am gay and 3/8th Cherokee. I represent just about everything that a racist or political extremist would hate. Haters and racists begone. Please remove yourself from my subscriber list.
If anything ever happened to me, such extremists among my subscribers would be at the very top of the list of suspects. Best to leave now and erase all evidence that you ever met me, and /or read any of my Christian truth research.
Chase Kyla Hunter
#teaparty #twisters #gop #tlot #tsot #palin12 #spwbt #sgp #tcot
American Patriot RED ALERT! Urgent!
12.18.2010 By CK Hunter
They are at it again!! The senate is trying to pass legislation regarding a compromise to immigration reform that will include carrying a national ID card. This will be the beginning of embedded RFID chips in the hand, as all the national ID cards will have embedded RFID chips in them. The insidious gradualism tactic of using creeping stealth legislation to insert RFID embedded ID cards into the mainstream of American life has to be identified, published and broadcasted by truth researchers, and stopped dead in it’s tracks. I will gladly die before I carry an RFID embedded national ID card.
Just like Michael Savage said: “Over my dead body!” I could not agree more! Sound off after you read this, and share this post, the video clips and wake up your friends and neighbors everywhere. Tell them to bury Washington D.C. with phone calls, emails, and feedback, saying NO to any sort of national ID card. This is now RED ALERT urgent.
Chase Kyla Hunter
- The Emirates National Identity Card. A fiasco. (fakeplasticsouks.blogspot.com)
- The National Tamper-Proof ID Card (lewrockwell.com)
- 3M Produces New Panama National ID Card (eon.businesswire.com)
- Afghanistan plans national electronic ID cards (nationalpost.com)
- Afghanistan moves ahead with plans for national electronic ID cards (engadget.com)
- Germany introduces national eID card – the beginning of a new application era? (silicontrust.wordpress.com)
- Major Security Contract Clinched: Infineon to Supply Next Generation of Security Controllers for German ID Cards, Europe’s Biggest ID Project (silicontrust.wordpress.com)
- Afghanistan Plans National Electronic ID Cards – Radio Free Europe (angryindian.blogspot.com)
- LaserCard Receives $2.2 Million Order for Secure ID Credentials for Saudi Arabia National ID Card Program (eon.businesswire.com)
- LaserCard-Manufactured U.S. Green Card “Sets New Standard for International Government ID Programs” According to Frost & Sullivan Report (eon.businesswire.com)
11.29.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
[ The wikileaks story unfolds faster than most bloggers can update their coverage of it. The post I finished this a.m. is already dated, so I will keep adding to it. Michelle Malkin and Sarah Palin have come out strongly against what online publisher Julian Assange did in revealing the controversial material, and although I am a fan and supporter of both high profile political women, I must disagree.
We cannot begin legally redefining freedom of speech based on whether expressing that civic freedom might embarrass U.S. diplomats. When or if the U.S. government should be legally allowed to get away with re-naming Wikileaks disclosures as “acts of terrorism” and re-naming Wikileaks as a “terrorist organization,” then we are treading dangerously close to the edge of the cliff called “federal fascism” in America. Stand back and take a deep breath, all Americans everywhere, about what is taking place.
When is it considered legal to re-name publishing the truth as an “act of terrorism”? Stop and think about it. ] – Chase Kyla Hunter
Barack Obama had made many wildly idealistic promises running for office in 2008, promising a “new transparency” in Washington D.C. if he was elected. I find it “karmicly appropriate” and somewhat ironic two years later, that thanks to the Wiki-leaks cables, the Obama White House is now going to get more unwelcome transparency than he had ever bargained for when he made such naive promises on the campaign trail.
I will be digesting the latest document dump from Wikileaks, like many other truth researchers, for months on end. Already the potentially damaging bombshell revelations of comments made by high officials and foreign heads of state are staggering.
He believes “a near term conventional war with Iran is clearly preferable to the long term consequences of a nuclear armed Iran.” That puts the Sheikh on solid “let’s plan now for war with Iran” footing with present US foreign policy. That really comes as no surprise, yet it is unnerving to see the explicit agreements that are made ahead of time in planning for wars where more young American men and women may die soon in the hope that the world might look forward to a nuclear free Iran in the future.
All of this exposed data, some say, is potentially damning and disastrous for US foreign policy. But turn around is fair play. It’s a kind of massive karmic tsunami for the White House, the CFR, and the UN, who have made it an annual blood sport since 1914 at least, to keep secrets from the American people about all kinds of decisions that affect our lives, and the lives of our descendants for decades to come.
So, how does it feel, one wonders, to have all these dirty little secrets aired and exposed to the light of public and media scrutiny? I would imagine the White House, although chagrined and obviously irate, had better get used to it. The American people, especially the more well informed young people, are furious. They are disgusted and fed up with being manipulated, lied to, and locked out of the laundry list of presumptuous global “secret meetings” which are held annually, where our fates and the fates of our children and their children for the next 50 to 100 years are discussed and voted on from behind closed doors without our knowledge or consent. It has to come to an end, and this might just be the beginning of that eventual end – the volcanic eruption of grim actuality being exposed in these massive Wiki-leak document dumps online.
It’s high time the criminal secrets, dirty laundry and rotten back room dealings of the Illuminati influenced and controlled global governing elite are finally aired for all to see. I believe the “timed release” revelations of the Wikileaks documents over the next few months may possibly bring renewed respect on the part of the Obama White House, CFR and UN for the determination of the world’s top truth researchers to get to the bottom of the global Illuminati crime cabal, exposing all of it’s ugly political secrets once and for all.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Day 1, Sunday 28 November
• The US faces a worldwide diplomatic crisis. More than 250,000 classified cables from American embassies are leaked, many sent as recently as February.
• Saudi Arabia put pressure on the US to attack Iran. Other Arab allies also secretly agitated for military action against Tehran.
• Washington is running a secret intelligence campaign targeted at the leadership of the United Nations, including the secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, and the permanent security council representatives from China, Russia, France and the UK.
• Details of the round-the-clock offensive by US government officials, politicians, diplomats and military officers to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions and roll back its advance across the Middle East.
• How Israel regarded 2010 as a “critical year” for tackling Iran’s alleged quest for nuclear weapons and warned the United States that time is running out to stop Iran from acquiring a nuclear bomb.
• The secret EU plot to boycott the inauguration of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as president after the disputed Iranian election in 2009.
• Officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) were denied blueprints for a secret nuclear reactor near Qom and told by Iran that evidence of bomb-grade uranium enrichment was forged.
• Saudi Arabia complained directly to the Iranian foreign minister of Iranian “meddling” in the Middle East.
• The US accused Iran of abusing the strict neutrality of the Iranian Red Crescent (IRC) society to smuggle intelligence agents and weapons into other countries, including Lebanon.
• Britain’s ambassador to Iran gave the US a private masterclass on how to negotiate with Iran.
• How a 75-year-old American of Iranian descent rode a horse over a freezing mountain range into Turkey after officials confiscated his passport.
• The story of how the 250,000 US embassy cables were leaked.
• Background on Siprnet: where America stores its secret cables.
About Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange:
|The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (November 2010)|
Assange in 2010
|Born||1971 (age 38–39)
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
|Occupation||Editor-in-chief and spokesperson for WikiLeaks|
|Awards||Economist Index of Censorship Award (2008), Amnesty International UK Media Award (2009), Sam Adams Award (2010)|
Julian Paul Assange ( /əˈsɑːnʒ/ ə-SAHNZH; born 1971) is an Australian internet activist, best known as the spokesperson and editor-in-chief for WikiLeaks, a whistleblower website. Before working with the website, he was a physics and mathematics student, hacker, and computer programmer.
Assange founded WikiLeaks in 2006. He currently sits on the website’s advisory board. In this capacity, he has come to widespread public attention for his role in the release of classified material documenting the involvement of the United States in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Assange has lived in several countries and has told reporters he is constantly on the move. He makes irregular public appearances to give talks on freedom of the press, censorship, and investigative reporting, and has won a number of journalism awards.
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- WikiLeaks’s target: American power (politico.com)
- US seeks to limit WikiLeaks damage (mirror.co.uk)
- WikiLeaks Under Denial of Service Attack (yro.slashdot.org)
- WikiLeaks And The Failure Of Cyberattacks As Censorship (voices.allthingsd.com)
- WikiLeaks release endangers lives: U.S. (cbc.ca)
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (sfgate.com)
- Government leaders weigh in on WikiLeaks document dump (cnn.com)
- WikiLeaks ‘surprised’ by scale of US espionage (cnn.com)
- White House condemns WikiLeaks’ doc release (abclocal.go.com)
- Israel could strike Iran without US help: WikiLeaks (alternet.org)
- DoD Implements Measures to Prevent Future WikiLeaks (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- US prepares response to WikiLeaks cables (independent.co.uk)
- White House condemns latest WikiLeaks release (thestar.com)
Re-post courtesy of trueslant.com
Under the Radar, They’re Rocking and Rolling in Saudi Arabia
Saturday, February 13, 2010
By Richard Byrne Reilly
Saudi rock musician and journalist Hasan Hatrash, left, must contend with the unwelcome attention of Saudi Arabia’s religious police, which frowns on Western-style music and dress.
Saudi rock musician and journalist Hasan Hatrash, left, must contend with the unwelcome attention of Saudi Arabia’s religious police, which frowns on Western-style music and dress.
For young musicians in Saudi Arabia, rocking and rolling can mean risking everything.
The last three years have seen an explosion in the kingdom’s underground music scene, with bands playing everything from hip-hop and rock to punk and death metal. There are currently more than 40 bands quietly rocking the nation, playing gigs in private homes, in residential compounds that house foreign workers and in tents in the middle of the vast Saudi desert.
But rocking in Riyadh and moshing in Mecca have their risks. The dreaded Mutaween — the Saudi religious police tasked with enforcing Shariah, the nation’s strict Islamic law, feel you have to suffer if you want to sing the blues. They’ve arrested band members for holding concerts without permits, and they’ve charged some concert organizers with money laundering, according to Saudi musicians and human rights organizations that monitor the oil-rich kingdom.
The threat to the Saudi regime isn’t the music itself, but rather the kingdom’s teenagers and young adults, who have grown up with computers, iPhones and satellite TVs, said human rights advocate Ali Alyami.
“The biggest threat to Saudi stability isn’t Al Qaeda. It’s the Saudi youth. None of their needs or demands are being met.
“There’s no jobs and people can’t date. They see what their counterparts around the world have, and they want it too.”
More than half of the kingdom’s 28 million residents are under 25, and educated and tech-savvy youths who are drawn to the sounds of the West are using Internet tools like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace to get their ya-ya’s out.
“These young people want an outlet. They’re not allowed to drink or date girls, and so one of the few things they can do is start bands,” said Alyami, director for the Center for Democracy and Human Rights in Saudi Arabia, a non-profit based in Washington D.C.
“Unfortunately the fear from the government side is that they consider this a threat to the system, and so they arrest them.”
The numbers of musicians and concert organizers who have been arrested and jailed is a closely guarded government secret, Saudi watchers say. While Western-style music is technically not outlawed, there are no concert venues or clubs to hold shows, and bands must obtain permits from the government in order to play.
Saudi musicians say their music offers them a creative outlet to get their styles and messages out to fans and like-minded rockers in Europe, the U.S. and the rest of the Middle East. They say their sound helps dispel the notion that Muslims are interested only in terrorism and spreading jihad.
“Having long hair or being dressed in black with monster drawings on our shirts is considered to be abnormal here, buts it’s not like we worship Satan or perform voodoo,” said Jude Jd Aldajani, 24, who plays in a death metal band in Jeddah.
“We are proud of being Muslims rather than being hated by millions throughout the world.”
But the Mutaween, who answer directly to King Abdullah and hold virtually unlimited power, view music as contradicting Wahhabi ideology and as a distraction from God, critics of the regime say.
Officials at the Saudi embassy in Washington D.C. did not return calls seeking comment.
With no studios available for them to record, Saudi musicians import their own equipment from the West and cut their own records in home studios, and they distribute their CDs for free, said guitarist and singer Mohammed Al-Hajjaj.
“We’re fighting for acceptance and we are doing our best. We don’t have any interest in politics. All we care about is the art and playing gigs,” said Al-Hajjaj, who lives in the eastern port city of Damman and plays in a band called Sound of Ruby.
Al-Hajjaj, 30, has a degree in marketing and has recorded eight full-length CDs. He’s now recording his first solo album in a home studio for a Saudi-based music label. He said he and his fellow band members were arrested at their first concert for not having a permit.
To get around the permit problem, musicians now get the word out on Facebook and other Web sites, and they perform word-of-mouth gigs in private homes and residential compounds that house Westerners, which are off-limits to the Mutaween.
Sound of Ruby has also performed across the border in music-friendly Dubai, which attracts big-name rock acts from all over the world.
Some Saudi watchers say the regime is slowly loosening restrictions. In 2008, the government for the first time allowed a mixed-gender audience to attend a Mozart performance sponsored by the German Embassy.
But slow isn’t nearly fast enough in the age of the Internet, and the Web is rapidly bringing Western musical influences into the kingdom, which — unlike China — doesn’t block access to Facebook and Twitter.
Hasan Hatrash, a Saudi journalist and rock musician, says government restriction of rock performances just makes the underground scene stronger.
“It’s sad that a lot of talent is going to waste, especially with the lack of a regulated music scene,” he said. “But on the other hand, it is this hard situation that really makes an artist and brings out the best in you, because you’re expressing the reality in your work.”
Hatrash said the underground gigs are packed, sometimes with as many as 500 fans, a feat accomplished through online buzz and organization, according to Aldajani, the death metal musician.
“The Internet has helped all sorts of musicians and artists in spreading their messages. Web sites like Twitter and iLike are helping fans reach us. Our music scene here is bursting and spreading to other countries, and we thank the Internet for our free marketing,” Aldajani said.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Saudi Girl, 12, Married Off to 80-Year-Old Man (inquisitr.com)
- Saudi Arabia: Bring a Cellphone to School? 90 Lashes! (barbarany_9.blogspot.com)
- Saudi police enforce ban on Valentine’s Day goods (cbc.ca)
- Saudi lingerie shop boycott call (news.bbc.co.uk)
- -Saudi Arabia: 13 Year-Old School Girl Sentenced to Receive 90 Lashes (answersforthefaith.com)
The areas in black on this world map represent places where there is NO internet access. Those areas include China, parts of north Africa, nearly all of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, and parts of eastern Europe. Here are more fascinating 2010 internet facts and statistics:
15 Fascinating Internet Facts
- 35.6% of internet users are Asian
- With average of 389 million of internet surfers each month, Asia is the largest internet crowd among other world regions
- In Africa, 3 out of 100 surf the Internet
- In Asia, 10 out of 100 surf the Internet
- In Europe, 38 out of 100 surf the Internet
- In Middle East, 10 out of 100 surf the Internet
- In North America, 70 out of 100 surf the Internet
- In Latin America, 16 out of 100 surf the Internet
- In Australia, 53 out of 100 surf the Internet
- Only 16.6% of world population surf the internet
- 1 billion users around the globe are surfing the Internet every month
- Amount of internet surfers in Asia (389,392,28 mil) is 11 times the population of Australia (34,468,443 mil)
- 19% of internet users are from United States (210,080,067 mil)
- Around 18 countries still doesn’t have Internet connection
- North Korea’s internet penetration statistics is not publicized
Related articles by Zemanta
- Clinton Says Iran Army Warning May Spread Support for Sanctions (businessweek.com)
- Saudi Arabia Is Turning Its Back On The United States (SNP) (benzinga.com)
- Nigeria and Niger’s governments in flux (theworld.org)
- Using low oil prices to control Iran (cnn.com)
- What is OPEC? (brainz.org)
- Saudi warning that sanctions against Iran may not work (telegraph.co.uk)
- Iran defiant as Russia joins US and France in nuclear sanctions push (telegraph.co.uk)
- Ailing Nigerian leader returns home (cnn.com)
- Amid Uncertainty, Nigerian President Returns (nytimes.com)
- Nigerian President Returns Home Amid Uncertainty (nytimes.com)
- Bahrain: The pearl of the Gulf (cnn.com)
- China’s Not So Tiny Bubble (seekingalpha.com)
- Poor but networked: UN says cell phone use surging (sfgate.com)
- Mobile, broadband prices dropping worldwide (news.cnet.com)
- Report: Freedom in decline for 4th straight year (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- News Corp buys into Saudi media empire (telegraph.co.uk)
- Federal funds will expand broadband Internet access in eastern NM, West Texas (taragana.com)