Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter Updated.01.15.2011
US DNC Congressional representative Gabrielle Gifford was shot through the head yesterday while giving a speech at a local political event at a Safeway grocery store in Tuscon Arizona. The 22 year old shooter’s name is Jared Lee Loughner. Loughner knew who Gifford was, and had questioned her 3 years ago at a press conference and did not like her reply. Had he been stalking her all this time in secret? How old was his vendetta toward Gifford?
Although this event took place yesterday on January 8th 2011, I am just now bringing myself to try to post about it today. I am sick unto death of reading news about mentally ill wing nuts of every age, religion, ethnicity and justification, who “go off ” with guns blazing, and begin killing people at random; all because they have some undiagnosed bi-polar or schizophrenic disorder, and their family, school, church, relatives, close friends and local community all have failed to notice the terrible glaring warning signals in time to avert disaster. Apparently, in a moment of pure schizophrenic glee right before the shooting, Loughner donned a red G-String and posed for the camera with the Glock held close to his privates, then sent the film off to Walgreen’s to be processed without thinking twice about it. That’s a snapshot of the actual mental condition this man was in right before he shot Gabrielle Gifford: in a word, “very far gone”.
This is not a new story, only the most recent installment of “America’s mentally ill” gone over the cliff en masse, harming, maiming and killing their own friends and neighbors. I’m sick of reading about it, sick and tired of writing about it, and if I had to cover every” mentally ill shooting and killing event” as it occurs this blog would be one long recitation of all the people America’s mentally ill citizens had murdered in the last twenty years.
It has been roughly twenty years since a general lack of love, care, concern and lack of state or federal funding has resulted in dozens of mental hospitals closing in numerous states, and literally hundreds and hundreds of mentally ill youth, adults and seniors being dumped onto the streets and byways of America, left to wander in homeless camps, push grocery carts down the streets of “any city USA”, where you will always find at least 2, 3, 20 or even 200 or more of these people living on the dark and ragged edges of American small town life. They often die at the hands of one another. They frequently snap like Jared did and shoot and kill their neighbors. Jared was a mentally disturbed loner, and a ticking time bomb. No one paid enough attention to the warning signs, and he exploded yesterday, taking six lives and leaving Gabrielle Gifford fighting for her mind, life and future in an ICU ward.
There is nothing yet known about Jared’s story which is any more noteworthy than the fact that currently our most significant gross national product in 2011 seems to be increasing numbers of mentally deranged young white men, whom no one can identify or control in time to stop them from killing sprees that cripple the heart of the nation in agony and grief.
While the politically sick and deranged USA big media outlets shamelessly use this sad and tragic event as the freshest new excuse to attack the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, stopping so low that I most likely will never turn on a TV set again, stunned American patriots on FB and Twitter are turning to one another and trying to console a country already staggering under the weight of so many heart breaking events that one wonders how much more we can all take. Sarah Palin released a statement today on the shooting, and it had been re-tweeted 18,990 times in just a few hours. That says more about how much this country loves Sarah Palin than all the wicked left wing TV pundits put together. I sometimes believe they hate her just because she is so beloved by so many in this country who see her as a ray of hope in a rotten and completely rancid, corrupted political world.
For the pathetic liberal left wing “blamers” and media pundits who have all tried to pin this man’s actions on the influence of the Tea Party or even Sarah Palin herself [ who sadly seems to be emerging as the pre-selected target of choice by the White House controlled left wing media as a”national scapegoat” anytime anything happens at all, whether it’s her daughter’s brief career on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ or the wild loose cannon Loughner who killed at random yesterday ] I would point out that Loughner was about as far left wing anarchist communist pro-Hitler socialist as you can get. So the left wing anarchist shoots down the liberal Arizona democrat that voted for Obamacare. Does that make any political sense to anyone at all? there’s more to discover here. We are not in possession of enough information to really understand Loughner or his motive, which could have been something as simple as a need for attention acted out in the darkest of manners. It has happened before.
So we now know the killer loved communism and he loved Adolf Hitler. What does that really tell us? Not much. There are also some indications that Loughner may have had connections to an anti-Semitic hate group. Gifford was Jewish. Other warning signs about the stability or lack thereof of Jared Loughner were all there. At Pima County Community College after high school he unnerved classmates and his teachers with non-sensical outbursts:
“After high school, Loughner attended Pima Community College in Arizona. School officials asked him to leave the school after a “disturbing” video post on the internet, and said he could only return after he had been seen by a mental health professional. One of his college classmates described to The Guardian as an “obviously very disturbed” student who “disrupted class frequently with nonsensical outbursts.”
“I always felt, you know, somewhat paranoid,” Ben McGahee, who taught Loughner elementary algebra at Pima Community College last summer, said to The Washington Post. “When I turned my back to write on the board, I would always turn back quickly–to see if he had a gun.”
- Jared Lee Loughner: army reject with a troubled past (guardian.co.uk)
- Jared Loughner: Details On Arizona Shooting Suspect Slowly Emerge (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police Searching For Person Of Interest in Tuscon Shooting (towleroad.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants (guardian.co.uk)
- Suspect in Tucson Shooting Has History of Death Threats, “Nonsensical Outbursts” (reason.com)
- Details Emerge in Giffords Shooting (usnews.com)
- New Details RevealGunman’s Sordid Past (foxnews.com)
- “VIDEO: Jared Lee Loughner Named As Tucson Gunman” and related posts (radaronline.com)
- Alleged gunman connected to bizarre Internet postings (boston.com)
- What were Jared Loughner’s Politics? (volokh.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: School Wanted Mental Evaluation (abcnews.go.com)
- AZ shooting targets US congresswoman, kills 6 (boston.com)
- Suspect in Giffords Shooting Had a History of Troubling Behavior (politicsdaily.com)
- Giffords no stranger to threats over health care (thestar.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: The Frightening YouTube Videos (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- The Tuscon Shooting and The Political Aftermath (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Congresswoman Gifford gunned Down by – – (authoron.wordpress.com)
- Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot by Jared Loughner (buzzfeed.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: social media footprints of Tuscon shooting suspect (boingboing.net)
- Watch: YouTube Videos Of Tuscon Shooter Jared Loughner (towleroad.com)
- Staffer: Palin Rhetoric Not to Blame for Attack (cbsnews.com)
- Jumping to conclusions heartache for the Left, AGAIN! (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Arizona Shooting Spree Will Likely Alter American Politics (themoderatevoice.com)
11.29.2010 Article Re-post by CK Hunter
First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?
What if any diplomatic pressure was brought to bear on NATO, EU, and other allies to disrupt Wikileaks’ technical infrastructure? Did we use all the cyber tools at our disposal to permanently dismantle Wikileaks? Were individuals working for Wikileaks on these document leaks investigated? Shouldn’t they at least have had their financial assets frozen just as we do to individuals who provide material support for terrorist organizations?
Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information? And how was it possible that he could copy and distribute these files without anyone noticing that security was compromised?
The White House has now issued orders to federal departments and agencies asking them to take immediate steps to ensure that no more leaks like this happen again. It’s of course important that we do all we can to prevent similar massive document leaks in the future. But why did the White House not publish these orders after the first leak back in July? What explains this strange lack of urgency on their part?
We are at war. American soldiers are in Afghanistan fighting to protect our freedoms. They are serious about keeping America safe. It would be great if they could count on their government being equally serious about that vital task.
– Sarah Palin
11.29.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
[ The wikileaks story unfolds faster than most bloggers can update their coverage of it. The post I finished this a.m. is already dated, so I will keep adding to it. Michelle Malkin and Sarah Palin have come out strongly against what online publisher Julian Assange did in revealing the controversial material, and although I am a fan and supporter of both high profile political women, I must disagree.
We cannot begin legally redefining freedom of speech based on whether expressing that civic freedom might embarrass U.S. diplomats. When or if the U.S. government should be legally allowed to get away with re-naming Wikileaks disclosures as “acts of terrorism” and re-naming Wikileaks as a “terrorist organization,” then we are treading dangerously close to the edge of the cliff called “federal fascism” in America. Stand back and take a deep breath, all Americans everywhere, about what is taking place.
When is it considered legal to re-name publishing the truth as an “act of terrorism”? Stop and think about it. ] – Chase Kyla Hunter
Barack Obama had made many wildly idealistic promises running for office in 2008, promising a “new transparency” in Washington D.C. if he was elected. I find it “karmicly appropriate” and somewhat ironic two years later, that thanks to the Wiki-leaks cables, the Obama White House is now going to get more unwelcome transparency than he had ever bargained for when he made such naive promises on the campaign trail.
I will be digesting the latest document dump from Wikileaks, like many other truth researchers, for months on end. Already the potentially damaging bombshell revelations of comments made by high officials and foreign heads of state are staggering.
He believes “a near term conventional war with Iran is clearly preferable to the long term consequences of a nuclear armed Iran.” That puts the Sheikh on solid “let’s plan now for war with Iran” footing with present US foreign policy. That really comes as no surprise, yet it is unnerving to see the explicit agreements that are made ahead of time in planning for wars where more young American men and women may die soon in the hope that the world might look forward to a nuclear free Iran in the future.
All of this exposed data, some say, is potentially damning and disastrous for US foreign policy. But turn around is fair play. It’s a kind of massive karmic tsunami for the White House, the CFR, and the UN, who have made it an annual blood sport since 1914 at least, to keep secrets from the American people about all kinds of decisions that affect our lives, and the lives of our descendants for decades to come.
So, how does it feel, one wonders, to have all these dirty little secrets aired and exposed to the light of public and media scrutiny? I would imagine the White House, although chagrined and obviously irate, had better get used to it. The American people, especially the more well informed young people, are furious. They are disgusted and fed up with being manipulated, lied to, and locked out of the laundry list of presumptuous global “secret meetings” which are held annually, where our fates and the fates of our children and their children for the next 50 to 100 years are discussed and voted on from behind closed doors without our knowledge or consent. It has to come to an end, and this might just be the beginning of that eventual end – the volcanic eruption of grim actuality being exposed in these massive Wiki-leak document dumps online.
It’s high time the criminal secrets, dirty laundry and rotten back room dealings of the Illuminati influenced and controlled global governing elite are finally aired for all to see. I believe the “timed release” revelations of the Wikileaks documents over the next few months may possibly bring renewed respect on the part of the Obama White House, CFR and UN for the determination of the world’s top truth researchers to get to the bottom of the global Illuminati crime cabal, exposing all of it’s ugly political secrets once and for all.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Day 1, Sunday 28 November
• The US faces a worldwide diplomatic crisis. More than 250,000 classified cables from American embassies are leaked, many sent as recently as February.
• Saudi Arabia put pressure on the US to attack Iran. Other Arab allies also secretly agitated for military action against Tehran.
• Washington is running a secret intelligence campaign targeted at the leadership of the United Nations, including the secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, and the permanent security council representatives from China, Russia, France and the UK.
• Details of the round-the-clock offensive by US government officials, politicians, diplomats and military officers to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions and roll back its advance across the Middle East.
• How Israel regarded 2010 as a “critical year” for tackling Iran’s alleged quest for nuclear weapons and warned the United States that time is running out to stop Iran from acquiring a nuclear bomb.
• The secret EU plot to boycott the inauguration of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as president after the disputed Iranian election in 2009.
• Officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) were denied blueprints for a secret nuclear reactor near Qom and told by Iran that evidence of bomb-grade uranium enrichment was forged.
• Saudi Arabia complained directly to the Iranian foreign minister of Iranian “meddling” in the Middle East.
• The US accused Iran of abusing the strict neutrality of the Iranian Red Crescent (IRC) society to smuggle intelligence agents and weapons into other countries, including Lebanon.
• Britain’s ambassador to Iran gave the US a private masterclass on how to negotiate with Iran.
• How a 75-year-old American of Iranian descent rode a horse over a freezing mountain range into Turkey after officials confiscated his passport.
• The story of how the 250,000 US embassy cables were leaked.
• Background on Siprnet: where America stores its secret cables.
About Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange:
|The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (November 2010)|
Assange in 2010
|Born||1971 (age 38–39)
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
|Occupation||Editor-in-chief and spokesperson for WikiLeaks|
|Awards||Economist Index of Censorship Award (2008), Amnesty International UK Media Award (2009), Sam Adams Award (2010)|
Julian Paul Assange ( /əˈsɑːnʒ/ ə-SAHNZH; born 1971) is an Australian internet activist, best known as the spokesperson and editor-in-chief for WikiLeaks, a whistleblower website. Before working with the website, he was a physics and mathematics student, hacker, and computer programmer.
Assange founded WikiLeaks in 2006. He currently sits on the website’s advisory board. In this capacity, he has come to widespread public attention for his role in the release of classified material documenting the involvement of the United States in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Assange has lived in several countries and has told reporters he is constantly on the move. He makes irregular public appearances to give talks on freedom of the press, censorship, and investigative reporting, and has won a number of journalism awards.
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- WikiLeaks’s target: American power (politico.com)
- US seeks to limit WikiLeaks damage (mirror.co.uk)
- WikiLeaks Under Denial of Service Attack (yro.slashdot.org)
- WikiLeaks And The Failure Of Cyberattacks As Censorship (voices.allthingsd.com)
- WikiLeaks release endangers lives: U.S. (cbc.ca)
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (sfgate.com)
- Government leaders weigh in on WikiLeaks document dump (cnn.com)
- WikiLeaks ‘surprised’ by scale of US espionage (cnn.com)
- White House condemns WikiLeaks’ doc release (abclocal.go.com)
- Israel could strike Iran without US help: WikiLeaks (alternet.org)
- DoD Implements Measures to Prevent Future WikiLeaks (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- US prepares response to WikiLeaks cables (independent.co.uk)
- White House condemns latest WikiLeaks release (thestar.com)
Updated January 20th 2011, Copyright 11.28.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
To read more essays I’ve written about Sarah Palin, click here.
What a difference one month and a lunatic massacre makes. About one month ago I wrote this essay below which reflected on a December 2010 poll on Sarah Palin’s chances in 2012.
The December 28th 2010 WSJ poll showed Sarah Palin beating Barack Obama by a nose in 2012. The Obama White House media, popularly known as “MSNBC” has refuted this poll, claiming instead that Obama led Palin by a whopping 22% in December 2010. Lies, Lies, lies. Anymore one must read at least a dozen news stories then divide the opinions by 12 to get something that might possibly resemble the truth. I call this “media discernment math.”
Then came Loughner in the first week of 2011, right after the dead birds omen. Then came the left wing accusatory media melee which stooped so low as to associate Loughner’s motivations for the shooting with right wing political rhetoric, the kind of talk I have been hearing all my life since the advent of talk radio in the 1980s, the kind of speech that often comes from Fox News, and from Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh, or Michael Savage in today’s TV media: nothing more or less than political talk that we hear every day, and nothing different than the conservative talk radio speeches and opinions voiced daily since the mid 1980s.
Then came the out all public fist fight between the left and the right in America, hair flying, right in the middle of the agony and mourning for what lunatic Jared Loughner had done in Arizona. And finally, then came the bizarre Obama led “Memorial Service” with a completely inappropriate lead-off speech by a rambling Native American, an Arizona local, who talked about himself mostly. His eulogy had the air of being more appropriate as the welcome speech for a summer Pow Wow than any grieving commentary for 6 massacred murder victims. [ Put that egg down. I am Cherokee, I’m a public speaker, and I know a “self involved rant” when I hear one ].
Here are some new polls, articles showing the Sarah Palin Weather Report:
Quote Daily Caller:
“Palin’s national favorability rating is at an anemic 35 percent, against 58 percent who disapprove of the possible GOP presidential candidate. In a match-up against Barack Obama, she trails the president by 17 points. “That’s the largest deficit we’ve found for her since May of 2009,” notes PPP’s Tom Jensen. “She started last week with an opportunity to make some head way. She ended it perhaps further away from the Presidency than she’s been since the day before John McCain picked her as his running mate.”
RE: Sarah Palins’ popularity: On December 28th of 2010 I wrote:
As the Sarah Palin haters rage on, foaming and ranting their fear and hatred of the woman’s basic fundamental goodness all over the web, the Wall Street Journal produced a Poll, imagining the 2012 presidential election were held today. The current results, which of course can change, and allowing for the usual 3% margin of error, put the proverbial 2012 presidential race between Obama and Palin practically neck and neck, with the Mama Grizzly inching out the Mack Daddy Long Legs by a spine shivering slim margin of about 4.5%.
In the current poll tally from about 9,400 voters Palin wins currently by 51.3% to 48.7% over Obama.
That fact should have the Palin haters gnashing their teeth and hurling their ipads and smartphones to the floor in rage. Poor far left techno-babies. That’s just enough of a worrisome win to be utterly undone by the possibility of sheer political human evil, should the vote fraud factor kick in, and we all find that the new Orwellian electronic voting machines get tinkered with again, mail in ballots don’t get counted, and all the other potential crookedness and crime that might possibly take place, in fact does take place in 2012.
This upcoming election in 2012 would be the horse race to end all races, politically speaking, if Sarah does choose to run. I would not put anything past the DNC in 2012 to keep the White House, what with it’s very public political bruised ego on display for all to see right now.
It’s enough to make a Palin supporter really wonder which way the wind will begin to blow politically for both Obama and Palin between now and next summer, when the election campaign machines begin gearing up for November 2012.
Here’s the link:
- 2012 election could pit Obama vs. Palin (dailykos.com)
- Chris Matthews: Sarah Palin Is Like BIll Clinton (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama On Sarah Palin Race In 2012: I Don’t Think About It (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama: ‘I don’t think about Sarah Palin’ – USA Today (news.google.com)
- More Bad Numbers For Sarah Palin (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Arizona Shooting Bungle Sinks Sarah Palin’s 2012 Presidential Bid (usnews.com)
- Wall Street Journal Poll Shows Sarah Palin Inching Out Obama in 2012 Race By 51.3% to 48.7% (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin defends self about controversy (abclocal.go.com)
- Sarah Palin defends herself as poll shows Americans disapprove of ‘blood libel’ rhetoric (dailymail.co.uk)
- Sarah Palin defends ‘blood libel’ remark – The Guardian (news.google.com)
- US-2012 Primary: 21% Huckabee, 19% Palin, 17% Romney, 9% Gingrich (ABC/Post 1/13-16) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sarah Palin’s Unfavorables Reach New High at 56 Percent (socyberty.com)
- Sarah Palin defends ‘blood libel’ remark (guardian.co.uk)
- US-Obama Approval: 47% Approve, 47% Disapprove (Democracy Corps 1/9-12) (huffingtonpost.com)
Copyright 2010-3010 By Chase Kyla Hunter, re-posts permitted leaving content intact.
The national “hate campaign” by the terrified left against the wildly popular Sarah Palin has already begun, even though she has yet to formally declare her candidacy for president in 2012.
I can answer with ease the current question which is on the lips of many media pundits like Laura Ingraham:
“Why is Sarah Palin so threatening to the elites and to left wing liberals?”
Here is the answer:
Sarah Palin is a personal, genetic, and cultural American original. Her family tree is not morbidly connected to the ancient crime cabal of the modern UK Royals, like more than 80% of presidents we have had during my lifetime.
“I don’t think the majority of Americans want to put up with the blue-bloods,” Palin — who is considering a run for president in 2012 – said. “With all due respect, because I love the Bushes, the blue-bloods who want to pick and choose their winners instead of allowing competition.”
Sarah Palin, thankfully, is not “genetically connected by blood” [blue blood] to the hidden family dynasties of the New World Order ruling power elites, who usually hand pick the people who will run for president about 2 to 5 years or more ahead of time.
The Bilderberg hidden power structure did not “pick” Sarah Palin as a possible candidate for high office in one of their disgusting secret meetings, the American people did, by virtue of her popularity with many conservative Americans who share her values. Christian Americans who are educated and informed about the Godless globalist UN power structure that manipulates the White House and both political parties get it.
Sarah Palin is a genuine grassroots American populist, a “woman of the people” – not a pre-packaged genetic political commodity which has been “handled,” prepped, and cultivated toward a UN globalist mindset since his or her youth. Her popularity springs from the same well of hope that gave birth to the Tea Party movement, and she, in every way, is an appropriate and timely spokesperson for it.
Her popularity is also indicative of a deep and heartfelt desire in this nation’s informed Christian heartland to actually elect a President, for once, that wasn’t groomed for the role years in advance by elite east coast [ Illuminati financed and controlled ] colleges, “handled” by CIA operatives and Illuminati CFR intellectuals since they were just a teen.
If America can unite to elect Sarah Palin, should she choose to run in 2012, they can potentially finally break the UN and CFR ruling elite’s hidden hold on the American electoral process, and the country might have a chance in hell of maintaining it’s historical Christian roots and political self governing sovereignty. We face Biblical prophesied turbulent years ahead. A massive global financial meltdown is coming, and our country is sitting right in the middle of the tsunami’s path.
For all her rough spots which still need polishing, America needs Sarah Palin’s forthrightness, courage, aplomb, and honest public questioning of the corrupt processes which are presently steering this nation off the financial cliff. Our guts are all screaming that we cannot elect yet another Bilderberg “made to order” UN globalist lackey. She’s our best hope, as a woman like her is less corruptible than a woman drenched in the CFR puppet strings like Hillary Clinton.
As for some of Sarah’s most recent public gaffes, I do recall that on the campaign trail in 2008 Barack Obama made public reference to the fact that he had visited “all 57 states” and fell apart completely in speeches when he could not stare at the teleprompter. Big media overlooked all of it, of course, because they were operating under the NWO “pre-elect Obama” directive. They overlooked, they pushed alot of things under the rug, they forgave him, and he won the election.
Whether the young and the clueless liberal pop culture “idolatry society” realize it or not, electing Sarah Palin to the presidency just might represent the last “hail Mary pass” the American voting public can make in opposition to the country being pulled into the emerging NWO global super-state against it’s will.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Sarah Palin Media Roundup: Links, Videos, Posts:
Sarah Palin Hits George and Barbara Bush as “Elite Blue Bloods” [she’s right, they are!]
- Obama ensures us that he’s not thinking about Sarah Palin (shortformblog.com)
- Sarah Palin: Barbara Bush Is A “Blue Blood” (oliverwillis.com)
- Laura Ingraham and Sarah Palin respond to Christie’s comments (riehlworldview.com)