Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
Tags: social commentary, political satire, American politics, fascism in the democratic party, signs of political fascism, the Obama nation, the Obama media presidency, mass media social engineering American society, mind control via mass media, how the media elected barack obama
- Alternative News Forum Announces 2010 Citizen Journalist Video of the Year (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)
Tags: chicago illinois political corruption, kill switch internet, obama nation, american middle class revolt 2011, high taxes, 17% unemployment, egypt in america, madcow political commentary, fox news 2011 commentary, incumbent president re-election campaign, frankenstein stumbling home, reverent wright, bill ayers, government corrupt chicago, rahmn emmanuel, american middle class outrage 2011, american tea party 2011, illinois politics, chicago politics criminal enterprise
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter
(CNN) — A man who was shot but survived last Saturday’s massacre in Tucson, Arizona, was taken to a county mental services unit Saturday after making a threatening comment at a town hall event, also in Tucson, Pima County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Jason Ogan said.
James Eric Fuller, 63, was involuntarily committed after he made threats against a Tea Party member at the event sponsored by ABC News, Ogan said.
Fuller photographed Trent Humphries and said “You are dead” when Humphries began speaking at the event, according to Ogan.
He was taken into custody after 12 p.m. (2 p.m. ET).
Fuiller has not been charged and Ogan said it is unclear whether Humphries will press charges.
- Ariz. Shooting Victim Issues Death Threat to Tea Party Chief (chicagonow.com)
- Irony (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Breaking: Tucson Tea Party Leader Threatened At ABC Taping, Audience Member Screams: “Trent Humphries You’re Dead!” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- AZ Shooting Victim Arrested For ‘Death Threat’ To Tea Party Leader During ABC News Townhall (mediaite.com)
- Shooting Victim Who Blamed Palin, Beck, and Angle Threatens Tea Party Leader (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Survivor Of Arizona Shooting Who Blamed Palin Arrested For Making Death Threat Against Tea Party Spokesman (minx.cc)
- Patrick Kennedy: Tucson Tragedy ‘Steals From Democracy’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Tucson Tea Party Co-Founder Blames Giffords For Getting Shot; Says Tea Party Is Also Shooting Victim (alan.com)
- Loughner video: ‘This is my genocide school’ (msnbc.msn.com)
- Photos add bizarre twist to Tucson suspect’s frantic last night (reuters.com)
- Arizona shooting: Jared Loughner’s YouTube video of ‘genocide school’ found (dailymail.co.uk)
- Tucson Survivor Blames Shooting On Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ex-girlfriend says Tucson shooting suspect changed (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Gabrielle Giffords shooting: A tale of two Americas (telegraph.co.uk)
- Loughner’s friend called 911 after shooting (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Memorial at Westlake Park tonight for victims of Tucson shooting (seattlepi.com)
- Arizona shooting: Photos of Jared Loughner posing with gun in red G-string found (dailymail.co.uk)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter
Oh what a difference a few minutes of good internet research could have made yesterday to prohibit even further shredding of the reputation and credibility of the Democratic party’s far left wing ringside circus of hyprocrisy and laughably poor journalism. In fact, yesterday’s NWO “feast of lies” which spewed across the web, as over-reacting, ill-informed Big media portals jumped on the bandwagon to attack Sarah Palin‘s political target map, would not have taken place at all had more people known that the DNC has their own “target map” for political strategy.
As long as I can remember, in my 55 good years, politicians have ALWAYS used words like “target” “attack” “pinpoint” “crosshairs” “shot him down” and so forth in their day to day vernacular, and have used a variety of other colorful slang terms and phrases as well, to describe the process of trying to get elected and stay in office. here are just a few of those phrases:
threw him /her under the bus
stomped on the reputation of
shredded the opponent’s argument
fired back at his / her opponnent
attack ads [ TV ]
fired away at her / his opponent
such and such was under fire today for
[ I could go on and on ]
Barack Obama to an audience in a recent speech: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we’ll bring a gun.”
The common day to day slang and typical “election year” vernacular of popular politics contains some graphic slang phrases and it always has, going as far back as the first presidential election ever held, I’m quite sure. It is a weak, puerile, and very desperate argument on the part of liberal TV pundits and left wing polticians to attempt to associate Sarah Palin’s rhetoric or her use of graphics as some inference that her language is in any way more violent than that which Nixon used, or Bush supporters, or the Clintons, or any other American politician at any time in US history. All it really reveals is the moral bankruptcy of the left wing of the DNC, the absolute desperation of left wing fake news outlets like MSNBC to get some sort of new angle they can use to try to tear down Sarah Palin and put a stop to her ascendancy as one of the most popular new faces in American politics.
Only someone with the mentality and education of a grade schooler would try to portray Sarah Palin’s use of crosshairs in a political conquest map as some sort of veiled insinuation that violence is being advocated. Check your political history books, check your pulse, your IQ monitor and your ability to think clearly and reason like grown men and women please: tha’ts my message to the left wing big media outlets who now have a healthy helping of egg on their faces all around.
Here they are:
1st image: Sarah Palin’s political strategy “crosshairs target” map,
2nd image DNC “bulls-eye” Target map:
- Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs Map Still on Facebook (tmz.com)
- Bullseyes vs. Crosshairs (politicalwire.com)
- Sarah Palin’s Twitter Feed Undercuts SarahPAC Aide’s Defense of ‘Crosshair’ Imagery (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin’s denials ring hollow. She knew exactly what she was doing. (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Sarah Palin’s Political Career May Already Be Over, But If It’s Not, It Should Be (firedoglake.com)
- That was fast: Detroit Free Press links Sarah Palin to Arizona Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) (theblogprof.blogspot.com)
- Palin removes ‘gun target’ map (thesun.co.uk)
- Robert Naiman: Is Palin’s “Crosshairs” Map Relevant? Giffords Thought So (huffingtonpost.com)
- ★ Bull’s-Eyes and Crosshairs (daringfireball.net)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter Updated.01.15.2011
US DNC Congressional representative Gabrielle Gifford was shot through the head yesterday while giving a speech at a local political event at a Safeway grocery store in Tuscon Arizona. The 22 year old shooter’s name is Jared Lee Loughner. Loughner knew who Gifford was, and had questioned her 3 years ago at a press conference and did not like her reply. Had he been stalking her all this time in secret? How old was his vendetta toward Gifford?
Although this event took place yesterday on January 8th 2011, I am just now bringing myself to try to post about it today. I am sick unto death of reading news about mentally ill wing nuts of every age, religion, ethnicity and justification, who “go off ” with guns blazing, and begin killing people at random; all because they have some undiagnosed bi-polar or schizophrenic disorder, and their family, school, church, relatives, close friends and local community all have failed to notice the terrible glaring warning signals in time to avert disaster. Apparently, in a moment of pure schizophrenic glee right before the shooting, Loughner donned a red G-String and posed for the camera with the Glock held close to his privates, then sent the film off to Walgreen’s to be processed without thinking twice about it. That’s a snapshot of the actual mental condition this man was in right before he shot Gabrielle Gifford: in a word, “very far gone”.
This is not a new story, only the most recent installment of “America’s mentally ill” gone over the cliff en masse, harming, maiming and killing their own friends and neighbors. I’m sick of reading about it, sick and tired of writing about it, and if I had to cover every” mentally ill shooting and killing event” as it occurs this blog would be one long recitation of all the people America’s mentally ill citizens had murdered in the last twenty years.
It has been roughly twenty years since a general lack of love, care, concern and lack of state or federal funding has resulted in dozens of mental hospitals closing in numerous states, and literally hundreds and hundreds of mentally ill youth, adults and seniors being dumped onto the streets and byways of America, left to wander in homeless camps, push grocery carts down the streets of “any city USA”, where you will always find at least 2, 3, 20 or even 200 or more of these people living on the dark and ragged edges of American small town life. They often die at the hands of one another. They frequently snap like Jared did and shoot and kill their neighbors. Jared was a mentally disturbed loner, and a ticking time bomb. No one paid enough attention to the warning signs, and he exploded yesterday, taking six lives and leaving Gabrielle Gifford fighting for her mind, life and future in an ICU ward.
There is nothing yet known about Jared’s story which is any more noteworthy than the fact that currently our most significant gross national product in 2011 seems to be increasing numbers of mentally deranged young white men, whom no one can identify or control in time to stop them from killing sprees that cripple the heart of the nation in agony and grief.
While the politically sick and deranged USA big media outlets shamelessly use this sad and tragic event as the freshest new excuse to attack the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, stopping so low that I most likely will never turn on a TV set again, stunned American patriots on FB and Twitter are turning to one another and trying to console a country already staggering under the weight of so many heart breaking events that one wonders how much more we can all take. Sarah Palin released a statement today on the shooting, and it had been re-tweeted 18,990 times in just a few hours. That says more about how much this country loves Sarah Palin than all the wicked left wing TV pundits put together. I sometimes believe they hate her just because she is so beloved by so many in this country who see her as a ray of hope in a rotten and completely rancid, corrupted political world.
For the pathetic liberal left wing “blamers” and media pundits who have all tried to pin this man’s actions on the influence of the Tea Party or even Sarah Palin herself [ who sadly seems to be emerging as the pre-selected target of choice by the White House controlled left wing media as a”national scapegoat” anytime anything happens at all, whether it’s her daughter’s brief career on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ or the wild loose cannon Loughner who killed at random yesterday ] I would point out that Loughner was about as far left wing anarchist communist pro-Hitler socialist as you can get. So the left wing anarchist shoots down the liberal Arizona democrat that voted for Obamacare. Does that make any political sense to anyone at all? there’s more to discover here. We are not in possession of enough information to really understand Loughner or his motive, which could have been something as simple as a need for attention acted out in the darkest of manners. It has happened before.
So we now know the killer loved communism and he loved Adolf Hitler. What does that really tell us? Not much. There are also some indications that Loughner may have had connections to an anti-Semitic hate group. Gifford was Jewish. Other warning signs about the stability or lack thereof of Jared Loughner were all there. At Pima County Community College after high school he unnerved classmates and his teachers with non-sensical outbursts:
“After high school, Loughner attended Pima Community College in Arizona. School officials asked him to leave the school after a “disturbing” video post on the internet, and said he could only return after he had been seen by a mental health professional. One of his college classmates described to The Guardian as an “obviously very disturbed” student who “disrupted class frequently with nonsensical outbursts.”
“I always felt, you know, somewhat paranoid,” Ben McGahee, who taught Loughner elementary algebra at Pima Community College last summer, said to The Washington Post. “When I turned my back to write on the board, I would always turn back quickly–to see if he had a gun.”
- Jared Lee Loughner: army reject with a troubled past (guardian.co.uk)
- Jared Loughner: Details On Arizona Shooting Suspect Slowly Emerge (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police Searching For Person Of Interest in Tuscon Shooting (towleroad.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants (guardian.co.uk)
- Suspect in Tucson Shooting Has History of Death Threats, “Nonsensical Outbursts” (reason.com)
- Details Emerge in Giffords Shooting (usnews.com)
- New Details RevealGunman’s Sordid Past (foxnews.com)
- “VIDEO: Jared Lee Loughner Named As Tucson Gunman” and related posts (radaronline.com)
- Alleged gunman connected to bizarre Internet postings (boston.com)
- What were Jared Loughner’s Politics? (volokh.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: School Wanted Mental Evaluation (abcnews.go.com)
- AZ shooting targets US congresswoman, kills 6 (boston.com)
- Suspect in Giffords Shooting Had a History of Troubling Behavior (politicsdaily.com)
- Giffords no stranger to threats over health care (thestar.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: The Frightening YouTube Videos (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- The Tuscon Shooting and The Political Aftermath (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Congresswoman Gifford gunned Down by – – (authoron.wordpress.com)
- Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot by Jared Loughner (buzzfeed.com)
- Jared Lee Loughner: social media footprints of Tuscon shooting suspect (boingboing.net)
- Watch: YouTube Videos Of Tuscon Shooter Jared Loughner (towleroad.com)
- Staffer: Palin Rhetoric Not to Blame for Attack (cbsnews.com)
- Jumping to conclusions heartache for the Left, AGAIN! (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Arizona Shooting Spree Will Likely Alter American Politics (themoderatevoice.com)