A very talented sculpting artist who was born and raised in Long Island NY, Ray Villafane, is reputed to be the master carver behind these stunning Halloween Jack O’ Lanterns. The name of his studio appears on some of the photos: Villafane Studios. Enjoy!
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, Rights and Authorship as Displayed.
Does anyone REALLY believe that Illuminati Priestess “Lady Gag Me” is big on family? I am laughing so hard I can’t see. Like all other Illuminati NYC media portals for high class trash, Vogue magazine thinks Americans are stupid enough to buy their lies. On the same internet page there’s a link to Lady Gaga posing nude.
Yeah, those are some really great “Kali Yuga-esque” “Satanic family values” that you are demonstrating for your young American preteen fans, Miss Gaga. I’m sure you are really proud of the “bare-it-all” message you are sending to millions of young pubescent girls.
“I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person.” – Lady Gaga
With the release of “Born This Way” less than 24 hours away, Vogue officially released its March cover featuring the fabulous Lady Gaga this morning.
Despite her theatrical shows, outrageous getups, wild antics, obsession with blood and semen and so on, she says she’s a family-oriented good girl.
“I obsess about his health,” she said about her father. “I’m very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he’s been smoking. They are in their 50s now.”
“When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned.”
Just one of many reasons why we love her … opulent robes, pink wigs and all. Click to enlarge Vogue’s Lady Gaga pictures below and tell us what you think:
Lady Gaga: Nude, Skateboarding in Purple
Tags: Lady GaGa
If there’s one celebrity who could pose nude, wearing giant heels and skateboarding, and not shock us in the least by doing so, it would be Lady Gaga.
Said pictures, taken for Purple magazine by famed photographer Terry Richardson, should get people talking, though they’re pretty standard for Gaga.
We can only imagine the deluge of naked/revealing Lady Gaga pictures to come with Born This Way due out soon. Nude skateboard shot after the jump:
Stylist Nicola Formichetti tweets that the singer is in incubation on the red carpet.
By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212)
Lady Gaga’s arrival at the 53rd Grammy Awards had the world buzzing quite early on Sunday evening (February 13). The songstress, who premiered her new song “Born This Way” on Friday, hit the Grammys in a semi-see-through egg that seemed like something of an arty reference to that song’s title.
Check out pictures of Lady Gaga’s Grammy arrival here.
Outdoing the space-age Armani Privé getup she wore to last year’s Grammys, Gaga was in the egg as she emerged from a truck and was carried by four men in yellow boxers and dresses to the carpet.
Her Twitter page gave a bit of insight into what Gaga might be up to on Sunday. “This is Nicola, Haus of Gaga: Gaga is in incubation,” stylist Nicola Formichetti tweeted on the singer’s page. “Tonight’s performance is in collaboration with Hussein Chalayan and House of Mugler. X”
Formichetti also wrote about Gaga’s big arrival on his own Twitter account. “Grammys red carpet,” he tweeted. “Lady gaga wears Mugler by nicola formichetti. Womb by hussein Chalayan. Gaga’s pryers are in haus of gaga in collaboration with Mugler. My baby is been born.”
Lady Gaga is set to perform her new song live during the Grammy telecast. The singer is up for six awards on Sunday night, including Album of the Year, Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals, Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Dance Recording and Best Short Form Music Video.
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2011 Grammy AwardsPhoto: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Lady Gaga Covers Vogue, Praises Family (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Under Cover: Lady Gaga’s American ‘Vogue’ Is Here! (thegloss.com)
- Lady Gaga tells Vogue she wants new album to be ‘best of decade’ (thestar.com)
- PHOTO: Lady Gaga Shows Skin, Talks Parents In Vogue (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lady Gaga Looks Born to Pose For the Cover of Vogue (popsugar.com)
- Gaga wants new album to be ‘best of decade’ (pbpulse.com)
- Lady Gaga Says ‘Born This Way’ Was ‘An Immaculate Conception’ (mtv.com)
- Lady Gaga Displays Her “Born This Way” Cover Art (okmagazine.com)
- Lady Gaga previews Born This Way (guardian.co.uk)
- Lady Gaga Releases “Born This Way” (blogcritics.org)
- Lady Gaga Releases Album Cover (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Lady Gaga Goes Pink In Vogue (socialitelife.com)
- Lady Gaga Ensnares Ellen DeGeneres + Justin Bieber In Massive ‘Born This Way’ Hype Ploy (queerty.com)
- Lady Gaga: Nude, Skateboarding in Purple (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Lady Gaga is not lacking in the confidence department (hollywoodnews.com)