Copyright 2011-3011 Alternative News Forum, All Rights Reserved.
As the Obama administration ponders arming Libyan Rebels, the danger and irony of such an action is not lost on American Patriots, who are opposed to more foreign interventionism. What is emerging cannot be minimized or disregarded. The evidence clearly points to an emerging theme of global Islamic jihad among the Libyan rebels, as it is also being noted among other uprisings throughout the region.
This is a moment when American lawmakers need to clear their heads and their resolve and put a stop to US involvement in a war which will eventually result in arming more Jihadists against Americans and the West. We have already done that once when earlier administrations armed and trained a young freedom fighter for the Afghan people named Osama Bin Laden in the 1980s.
Informed observers who are not affiliated with a party, an agenda or a political strategy one way or the other can see that what is taking place now in the Mideast has a specific undercurrent. That undercurrent is flowing along ideological lines that pour straight into the existing river of hatred for the west that has inspired the radical Islamic dream of global Jihad.
If the Obama administration continues to support the Libyan rebels with arms and more tactical and missile support, we will be inadvertently helping to pave the streets they will run on later as they eventually begin to unify their disparate dreams across the Mideast into one colossal united Islamic army with the goal of annihilating the West. THAT is exactly where this is all going.
It’s insanity for the Obama administration to be supporting what is taking place in Libya. This will come back to harm us in ways we cannot imagine at this time.
Here’s what one rebel fighter said who is a University student in Libya. My guess is that he is not alone in his sentiments.
“Freedom of religion, we don’t want it,” he said. “We want the freedom to practice our religion, but we don’t want freedom for Jews and Christians and to have naked women and alcohol.”
Years from now when historians are trying to pick through the rubble of the third world war, looking for evidence of just exactly when and where it all started, they will be looking squarely in the eyes of the American decision makers in the Obama administration who chose to do the most catastrophically foolish thing in any modern American presidency, to choose to arm the very people whose ultimate goal in life is to destroy us, our civilization, our religion, our way of life and everything that we hold dear.
That’s where the accountability will lie after the great and final war is over.
Chase Kyla Hunter 3.30.11
- Al Qaeda’s Libya Pilgrimage (thedailybeast.com)
- Are Libyan rebels al-Qaida sympathizers? U.S. doesn’t think so (openchannel.msnbc.msn.com)
- US Finds Hints of al-Qaeda Among Libyan Rebels (newser.com)
- “The Libyan debacle continues – now its mission creep: Washington in Fierce Debate on Arming Libyan Rebels” and related posts (crackersquire.blogspot.com)
- Libya rebels not anti-West, but Qaeda a worry-group (reuters.com)
- “Libyan Rebel Commander Admits His Fighters Have al-Qaeda Links” and related posts (theodoresworld.net)
- Intelligence on Libyan opposition shows “flickers” of al-Qaeda, says top Nato commander (telegraph.co.uk)
- Should the US Arm Libyan Rebels, Despite ‘Flickers’ of Al Qaeda Influence? – New York Magazine (news.google.com)
- Analysis: Al Qaeda may spy opportunity in Libya violence (reuters.com)
- Libyan civil war: An opening for al Qaeda and jihad? (cnn.com)
- Constitutional Problems With The Libyan War (mountainrepublic.net)
- West’s fears over spectre of al-Qaeda among rebels (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links (telegraph.co.uk)
- For Discussion: Should The US Give Libyan Rebels Weapons?? (bossip.com)
- Obama considers arming Libyan rebels (thehill.com)
The sparsity of actual solid news reporting by American media outlets on the emerging radioactive aftermath of multiple Fukushima Reactor explosions has distressed the American public, further it’s made “breaking news reports” more urgently needed from competent bloggers and online alternative news outlets.
While the mainstream American media has now moved on to renewed interest in their more routine topics such as Libya, US politics, Hollywood et al, successive waves of incoming weather set adrift by the constant pacific jet stream have suddenly become urgent topics of news and commentary for Americans, especially those on the west coast. You tube reporters working from home have made constant and valuable contributions to our understanding of what is taking place, and it’s now becoming clear that soon the so called “alternative” news media, may in fact become THE FUTURE of news media.
While “We the People” press on, slowly taking back their country, a NEW news media that supports and actually follows and listens to “We the People” is now emerging with them. With one eye on the post I am always writing, and another on what Big Media is doing, I have been incredulous as I watched in recent days while Big Media moved on from the Japan disaster, minimizing and mostly ignoring the concerns of American families, who still wonder how safe our own air is in the wake of multiple explosions at Fukushima. In contrast I have watched brilliant citizen journalism explode out of nowhere, as more alternative news media sources sprang to life with hourly updates, videos showing USA Geiger counter reports, and up-to-date jet stream data.
This point was driven home tonight when I innocently ran a Google search, looking to see if any new earthquakes had hit Japan in the past 24 hours. It was my own web portal, Alternative News Forum, that came up number 1 in the search results. I’m definitely pleased to be #1 in the results, but it does make me wonder: where are the reporters who should be writing about the ongoing radiation issues surrounding the collapsing Fukushima Reactor complex?
When a part time home based news blogger hits number one in the search results for news about earthquakes in Japan and jet stream radiation reports, shouldn’t we all be really worried about the lack of reporting on this issue? I’m not ready to speak the dreaded phrase “news blackout” because it’s just too insane to even consider. But why are there so few American media outlets reporting hourly on this situation in the United States?
Here’s the screen shot:
Chase Kyla Hunter 3.24.11 1:22 am pacific time
- Eyes Wide Open Continues (via Alternative News Forum) (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- ALERT: US News Media Under-Reporting Actual Reactor Conditions in Japan, Nuclear Fission Possible (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Japan: Severe Gasoline Shortages in Earthquake Aftermath (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Luxury Underground Bunker Business Is Booming Post Japan Disaster (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Lady Gagme’s New Music Video Most Explicitly Demonic Work Yet (via Alternative News Forum) (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- UPDATED: Lost and Found, A Video Salvaged from Censored YT Acct of mkbutterfly71 (via Alternative News Forum) (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- 7.4 Earthquake Hits Christchurch New Zealand, Between The Earthquakes In Christchurch (via Gifts Of The Journey) (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima Reactors Rising Smoke Workers Have to Evacuate (livingstrongandhappy.blogspot.com)
- ALERT! High Possibility of Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Meltdown, Say Japanese Nuclear Safety Officials: Check USA Incoming Jet Stream Maps (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Alternative News Media Websites (rickladd.com)
- Apply Pressure to Your Representatives to STOP Federal Spendathon (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- USA Radiation Fallout Reports By Citizen Journalists 3.22.11 (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)
- RT London, on Libya: “This is Not A No fly Zone. This is the Bombardment of Civilians By Allied Forces.” (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
March 2011 has brought Americans yet another dire omen of political and foreign policy ill winds to come: we are now inching toward becoming embroiled in Libya, against all better common sense and judgment. I do not agree with Sarah Palin on this one. Sometimes you just have to let these nations work out their own destinies without sticking your foreign policy fingers and your overbearing cruise missiles into the mix, thus making it all potentially much worse.
Anymore, what we used to call “foreign policy” in America has seemingly become just one long intellectual justification for the U.S. military machine to do whatever the hell it wants to, whenever and where ever it wants to.
Whatever happened to the will and consent of the American people in all this? It’s our money that’s being spent here.
While the US military rained down at least 100 cruise missiles onto Libya, causing more than 60 civilian casualties, Barack Obama gave a speech on human rights in Brazil. The resulting utter political and humane cognitive dissonance was loud enough to be heard back in the states all the way from South America.
As the Obama White House adds yet another overseas military Op to it’s list of “things to do when you are utterly bankrupt”, it seems more and more that the US does not exactly “go to war” in a definitive manner anymore. We just kind of kick around, hands in pockets, muse it all over, then more or less sort of “stumble in”, and fall into some kind of rote in so doing that makes me really wonder not only who’s really in charge, but what kind of thinking allows that in the shape we are in financially here at home, what orchard where money grows on trees are we now plucking from now to justify the cost of yet another military intervention?
I am sick over this, just sick over it. I am sick of death, and men and their ridiculous wars, and the insane justifications that are conjured up each time our military does this. We literally can’t afford to do this. I avoided reporting on it for a week because I just COULD NOT BELIEVE that in the wake of Iraq, that we were going to crank up yet another overseas military involvement. Our miserable UN assigned “job” as the world’s military police force has bankrupted our nation, cost thousands of precious young American lives, and is now soon to incite world war three in the Mideast if we don’t stop this.
If we are now going to intervene in Libya, it would stand to reason we would then intervene throughout the entire Mideast region. Nothing makes sense anymore.
Just the mere thought of Barack Obama making a speech in Brazil on human rights as US military intervention cranks up in Libya makes me ill with the utter sight of the duplicity of it all. I have never wanted a man OUT of the White House like I want this man OUT. It goes without saying that this is the most disastrous president I have seen in my lifetime. 2012 cannot get here fast enough for me. Vote this incompetent SOB out of the White House in 2012 before he leads us straight into a final nuclear conflagration in the Mideast that could spread all around the world.