Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
- Egypt Riots Civil Unrest Continuing Coverage (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Science, Anarchy Evolution Reviewed, Glen Beck Behaves Badly [Greg Laden’s Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- Glen Beck is Scaring the Poo out of Me (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Glen Beck’s Advisement To Buy Gold Turns Out To Have Been Less Crazy Than Profitable (minx.cc)
- Egypt Riots, Civil Unrest, Egyptian People Rise Up: Continuing Coverage (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Frances Fox Piven attacked by Glen Beck (talkingunion.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck Says Sell Your Stuff [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Inciting Hatred (sandwalk.blogspot.com)
- 10 Things That The Egypt Riots Can Teach Us About What Happens When Society Breaks Down (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Most Explosive Factor In The Egyptian Riots (businessinsider.com)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter
Glenn Beck has reiterated his support for TV celebrity and conservative politico Tea Party leader Sarah Palin today. In a recent email exchange with Sarah, which Glenn read live on his TV segment he said:
“I want you to know you have my full support,” Beck told Palin. “You are always in my thoughts and prayers.”
“There are nutjobs on all sides,” Beck said. “Tomorrow I am issuing a challenge to reject all violence. If people really believe Americans can become some version of al Qaeda, I will not stand in the shadows as too many overseas did after 9/11. Terror is terror. I don’t care if it’s for Allah or for your party, you are not a freedom fighter, but a killer. There is a difference between a hard-fought political battle and violence … It’s time for politics to stop and sanity to begin.”
Palin responded, “I hate violence. I hate war. Our children will not have peace if politicos just capitalize on this to succeed in portraying anyone as inciting terror and violence. Thanks for all you do to send the message of truth and love and God as the answer.”
Tags: Glenn Beck, Tea Party Movement, Sarah Palin, Arizona shooting, Gabrielle Gifford, Jared Lee Loughner
- Sarah Palin Responds To Arizona Shooting Tragedy Via Email To Glenn Beck (mediaite.com)
- “Olbermann Connects Giffords Shooting To Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck And Apologizes For His Own Remarks” and related posts (businessinsider.com)
- “More Leftist Hate Speech That Caused Arizona Massacre” and related posts (ronbosoldier.blogspot.com)
- Which GOP Presidential Candidate Will Break With Sarah Palin After Assassination Attempt In Arizona? (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Palin, Beck, Tea Party are not responsible for Giffords shooting… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Media & The Shooter (redstate.com)
- Conservatives push back against liberal attacks (politico.com)
- Michael Kieschnick: Praying for Palin (huffingtonpost.com)
- The liberal hypocrisy over the Arizona shooting (newstatesman.com)
- Sarah Palin Criticizes Coverage of DC Rally, Confuses One ‘Beck’ for Another [Sarah Palin] (gawker.com)
- Glenn Beck Video Segment on Civil Unrest 2010, 2011 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
11.29.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
Since the Wikileaks cables release, I have been perusing new research and re-tracing the many myriad orgs, institutes, think tanks, and other aggregates which have either been founded or funded by George Soros. Glenn Beck has laid out some pretty peculiar connected dots between George Soros and Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, and as of this morning, arguably the most despised, yet well known name on planet earth.
Ecuador has volunteered to give Julian Assange permanent safe harbor from the potential legal troubles he may soon encounter for stealing and releasing hundreds of thousands of US diplomatic cables and posting them to the web via wikileaks.org. Beck maintains that George Soros is financing Julian, which he states might equate to George Soros having the USA in his sights as a target. Along the trail of re-visiting some of Soros’s orgs, I found something I thought to be quite humorous, in a sad sort of way.
It’s a video clip where one of Barack Obama’s young supporters is begging for the “Old” Barack Obama of 2008 to come back, put on his cape and begin fighting the worldwide evil threat presented by conservatism again, or something like that. Oh, Superman. Oh duh.
I wonder which Obama he really longs for, as there are at least three or four Obamas that I have noted in his NPD mood swings. Let’s see, well we all know “Messiah Obama” – the ONE, the anointed, the great [muslim ] Czar president of the world, then there is “brown shirt” Obama, the one who wants Americans to sit down, shut up, accept socialized healthcare, and stop trying to keep the America they have known and loved since their baby boomer youth. There is spendaholic Obama, who sees every problem in terms of how much electronic printing press money he can throw at it, to keep bailing us out of this, that, and the next sinking financial boat.
And finally the newest Obama is the brooding [ and quick to run away to India ] “shellacked” Obama, the actual man behind the “Wizard of Odd” curtain, the one we now realize was actually telling the truth in 2005 when he earnestly spoke with reporters about how a presidential run in 08 was out of the question, as he knew he did not have enough experience to be the president.
Ahhh. There we have it. There’s our man. He is the one that really lives behind all the other Obamas. He is a liberal intellectual, far left leaning college professor, an academic who was ‘handled’ since his youth by secret government nwo men in suits, has never owned or operated a business, never has actually lived in the real world of finance, usually only voted “present” as a neophyte senator in 05 and 06, is mostly tolerant of Christian beliefs, but only because he knows he must be, is disgusted secretly by America’s historical position in the world, and now is apparently determined to change it. That’s the actual real Obama that I have identified thus far.
And now that he has been thoroughly shellacked by American voters, we all continue to pray, to wait and watch to see which way he will move next on his agenda: the “dismantling of American excellence by degrees” NWO mandate that he apparently operates under. Here are two videos:
Chase Kyla Hunter
3.29.2010 Update By Chase K. Hunter
Tags: tea parties 2010, american tea party movement, tea party express, vote them out tour, tea party, american tea parties, tea parties 2010, sarah palin, andrew breitbart, tea party patriots unite, take back america tea party, michael savage, talk radio, american outrage, barack obama, martial law, peaceful political revolution
The “info wars” continue to rage regarding the Tea Party movement, and I have now read dozens of news stories, both supporting the Tea Party, and ruthlessly villianizing it. I have also watched dozens of videos that are now being made everywhere, that are specifically intended to make Tea Party members and supporters look like complete idiots. Some of those videos are actually successfully doing that very thing, as many of the tea party people who protested last weekend in D.C. were woefully unprepared to face “tell all” citizen journalism cameras, and people being interviewed could not cite a single specific clause in Obamacare, the actual bill itself, that they objected to. Neither could they offer a single reasonable idea to replace the legislation.
But one thing that every single person who was “suddenly” interviewed, out of the blue, DID say, and they all agreed on, was that they had been “whipped into a frenzy” by watching Fox News. This is disturbing and I believe it drives home my point, which I have written about over and over for two years now, which is that people need to TURN OFF their TVs and stop watching New World Order media propaganda outlets, which exist almost solely to mold, bend, twist, and manipulate public sentiments, this way, that way, and any way that will suit the means and motives of the hidden global governing elites.
People who have watched Glenn Beck’s “weeping TV preacher and clown for hire antics” on air are buying the bait and falling right into the trap which is being laid to ensnare American patriots. The New World Order elites want Americans to rage, rise up, take to the streets, and wreak havoc everywhere. That’s exactly, precisely what they want. Why?
They want to have an excellent reason to slap martial law onto this country, and leave it in place indefinitely, so that they will have all the reasons they need to surveil, arrest without due cause, imprison, censor, and clamp down on what’s left of American freedoms.
My American compatriots, you are being led like lemmings to march into the sea. Stop following the lead of propaganda hucksters like Glen Beck, step back, take a deep breath, and realize what is at stake here. Once martial law is in place, it may not be rescinded for years to come. Get a grip on your passions, and proceed with your plans peacefully, intelligently, be well informed, and for God’s sake do not show up at rallies and public events literally dressed like circus clowns, and carnival characters.
Your behaviors and everything that falls out of your mouth is being judged and used against you by a raucous and livid left wing media that answers directly to the White House. You are being manipulated by Fox News to get out in the streets and make uninformed asses of yourself in public. Get a clue as to what is happening here.
We do NOT want or desire a violent revolution in this country. Work for change and progress toward restoring consitutional laws using lawful and legal means. Otherwise you are paving the way for the very thing that you fear the most, and that is losing what’s left of your civil rights under indefinite martial law.
Chase Kyla Hunter
America Says “NO” to 118 New Federal Agencies Created Under Obamacare
America Says “NO” to Another Trillion Dollars in National Debt
List of Tea Party Express Tour Stops
- Saturday, Mar 27
- Sunday, Mar 28
- Monday, Mar 29
- Tuesday, Mar 30
- Wednesday, Mar 31
- Thursday, April 1
- Friday, April 2
- Saturday, April 3
- Sunday, April 4
- Monday, April 5
- Tuesday, April 6
- Wednesday, April 7
- Thursday, April 8
- Friday, April 9
- Saturday, April 10
- Sunday, April 11
- Monday, April 12
- Tuesday, April 13
- Wednesday, April 14
- Thursday, April 15
- Lemmon South Dakota Planning Their First Tea Party (dakotavoice.com)
- New release from Lloyd “Tea Party” Marcus: “2010″ (dakotavoice.com)
- Some Republicans dub Nevada Tea Party candidate a fake (cnn.com)
- Alex Brant-Zawadzki: Tea Party Convention Loses Main Sponsor (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sarah Palin Will Go to Harry Reid’s Home Town for Tea Party Kickoff Event (healthcarebs.com)
- MSNBC meltdown: Tea Party racists, anti-semite murderers (dakotavoice.com)
- Palin to address fond Tea Party crowd (cnn.com)
- Some Republicans dub Nevada Tea Party candidate a fake (cnn.com)
- Code Red! (talkingpointsmemo.com)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Marco Rubio: The Tea Party Movement Has Been Mischaracterized as an Organization (videocafe.crooksandliars.com)
- POLL: Majority Says Tea Party More in Touch With Reality Than Congress. “The latest Rasmussen Repo… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Tea Party Protesters Rely On Government Assistance (huffingtonpost.com)
- Palin’s Tea Party Message to Foes: ‘You’re Fired’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Tea Party Could Hurt Republicans (politicalwire.com)
- Palin Tea Party Convention Speaking Fee Sparks $500,000 Lawsuit Between Wealthy Donor, Organizer (huffingtonpost.com)
- Palin to Tea Party Rally: Don’t Sit Down, Shut Up (abcnews.go.com)
- Tea-party crowd targets Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Alex Brant-Zawadzki: Let’s Get Serious About Teabagging (huffingtonpost.com)
- Palin rallies tea party activists in Nevada (ctv.ca)
- Tea Party organizers are out of work (crooksandliars.com)
- Palin urges voters in Nevada to dump Democratic Senator (calgaryherald.com)
- Palin Joins Tea Party for Showdown in Searchlight (blogs.wsj.com)
- Thousands expected for tea party rally (msnbc.msn.com)
- Tea party rally to draw angry crowds, scrutiny (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Scott Ashjian CHARGED: Nevada Tea Party Senate Candidate Wrote $5,000 Bad Check, Cops Say (huffingtonpost.com)
- Slandering the Tea Party movement (tech.bl0x.info)
- Tea Party protest goes to Reid’s hometown in Nevada (cnn.com)
- Tea Party Leader Who Held “N-Word” Sign Denies Seeing Racial Slurs At Tea Party Events (alan.com)
- CNN Lowballs Nevada Tea Party Event: ‘Hundreds of People, at Least Dozens of People’; Politico Reports 20,000 (newsbusters.org)
Monday, September 14, 2009
Mary Rakovich: WE SHUT DOWN DC!
Over 2 million Patriots gathered in D.C. on Saturday! (regardless of what the press says!) I was there – Incredible masses!
Ron and I were on our way in a taxi to Freedom Plaza Saturday morning about 10:00 am where the March was to begin at 11:00. Here comes waves of people! What the heck! So we got out of the taxi right there. I asked what was going on. The people marching said there were too many people and the plaza could not contain us!
It was lucky, God puts us where we need to be – I never would have made it to the Capitol with the walker (silly me) and we would not have gotten on the green. The Capitol green was barricaded and the police only let in a certain number of people. No idea how they determined it. There was tons of room still inside the barricades – not crowded at all. Maybe so it would look like less of us in photos?
We turned around and looked down Penn. Ave from the Capitol – SOLID wall of people! And it didn’t stop. I cannot tell you how amazing it was/is, energizing, overwhelming – talk about HOPE & CHANGE! Many of us started crying when we saw the number of people. They announced from the stage – 1.5 million reported, 450 busses arrived Saturday alone, the freeways were backed up for 15 miles in every direction.
I am still so geeked! We got home last night about 11:00 and I slept until 10:00 this morning! Protesting is exhausting work. I was hoarse by the time we reached the Capitol and still don’t have my voice back. I met so many wonderful people. It was so good to see patriots of every age – families with strollers, young people, every stripe and color! Not a race issue, not a partisan issue, an AMERICAN issue!
Our work has just begun. This has happened because so many of us were asleep. We are AWAKE and we have INSOMNIA!
There is so much inside me right now. I am tearing as I write (and listening to Glenn Beck) Overwhelmed by what we have done and what we have left to do. I am praying I can get the website to upload – there is too much to send in email. I worked for hours a couple of weeks ago on new info and could not get it to upload. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I have been using Filezilla (or rather trying to).
I got into this “activist thing” through Freedom Works and a workshop they had in Tampa in January. If you have not joined Freedom Works please check it out.
Link to Freedom Works
Our Florida co-ordinator, who is a volunteer with a family and a full-time job by the way, Tom Gaitens, is fantastic. Brendan Steinhauser, the grassroots co-ordinator out of D.C. (one of the few paid positions) was the driving force in bringing the patriotic forces together. This is what we need to do. I get invites every day from a new group. We need to pull TOGETHER!
Some Links to 9.12 March Videos etc:
Time lapse of the March
Lots of great pics, vids
I love you all!
Keep up the great work Patriots!
For Freedom (it works!) and Liberty,
Posted by Fayette Front Page.com at 3:49 PM
Related articles by Zemanta
- Obama’s Healthcare Public Option Is On a Respirator–Or Dead Already (usnews.com)
- The Glenn Beck-inspired protesters who descended Saturday on Washington. (slate.com)
- “Diversity is a disease.” (slate.com)
- Greenspan shrugs at the “too big to fail” problem. (slate.com)
- “Dem Senator Warns of ‘Big, Big Tax’ on Middle Class in Baucus Bill” and related posts (blogs.abcnews.com)
- “Wilson, Obama, and the Wonderful Jimmy Carter — By: Peter Kirsanow” and related posts (corner.nationalreview.com)
- “Obama Caught on Tape Calling Kanye ‘Jackass'” and related posts (tmz.com)