- Southwest Opens Up: Hole In The Fuselage At 36,000 Feet Grounds 79 Planes, Cancels 300 Flights (laist.com)
- Southwest Airlines Plane’s Ceiling Rips Open During Phoenix-Sacramento Flight – ABC News (news.google.com)
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT 812: Horrified passengers survive flight after hole ripped through jet at 30,000 feet! Emergency landing in Phoenix. One injured, and all caught on video. Amazing no one died. (economy4abc.blogspot.com)
- Why Planes Fall Apart (thedailybeast.com)
- Fuselage hole in Boeing jet forces Southwest emergency landing (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Fuselage hole forces Southwest emergency landing (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Southwest to Ground 79 Planes (abcnews.go.com)
- Southwest passengers recount harrowing ordeal as hole opens in plane fuselage (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- ‘Fuselage Rupture’ Forces Emergency Landing On Southwest Airlines Flight (huffingtonpost.com)
- Hole in Plane Leads to Emergency Landing, Twitpic Shows Details [PHOTOS] (mashable.com)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Alternative News Forum, All Rights Reserved.
Japanese nuclear safety officials have stated there is a very high possibility that the Fukushima Nuclear Reactor could fail. Fuel rods are exposed, according to a report in the British press. I would suggest subscribers study maps of the Pacific Jet Stream to ascertain where the air flow might pass over parts of the American land mass and take proper precautions. Mainstream press in the United States may or may not report the gravity of this situation to avoid what they would deem as unnecessary panic. NOW is the time to educate yourself quickly about radioactive fallout and what percentage would constitute a danger to your health if exposed.
Here is the link to the article and the post found on Twitter:
5.30am: @tukky_nt RT @Reuters: FLASH: #Japan nuclear authorities say high possibility of meltdown at Fukushima Daiichi No. 1 reactor – Jiji. RT @TomokoHosaka: Japan nuclear safety commission official says meltdown at nuclear power plant possible, AP confirms. #earthquake #jpquake
- Japan earthquake and tsunami: radioactive vapour plan at nuclear reactor (mirror.co.uk)
- Japan Nuke Plant Pressure Rising (time.com)
- In the Wake of Japan’s Earthquake/Tsunami, Nuclear Power Plant Concerns (themoderatevoice.com)
- Nuke plant trouble after Japan quake; 3K evacuated (boston.com)
- Radiation leak reported at Japanese nuclear plant, 10km evacuation radius (edition.cnn.com)
- Japan to release slightly radioactive vapor at disabled reactor (facebeyond.wordpress.com)
- Tsunami Updates: US West Coast Hit, Japanese Reactors Damaged (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Japan earthquake causes nuke trouble, triggering evacuation of 3K residents (nj.com)
- Canada’s nuclear reactors constructed to withstand worst-case scenario (canada.com)
- Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant (11mar11.wordpress.com)
- March 11th 2011 : Consequences of the Japanese Earthquakes: Radiation 1,000 times normal at Japanese Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- Radiation Levels Surge in Japanese Nuclear Plant (abcnews.go.com)
12.15.2010 Youtube video re-post by CK Hunter
WARNING: The raw video is both graphic and chilling.
BREAKING: This story is still breaking and there are conflicting reports as to whether gunman Clay Duke took his own life after shooting school board members, or whether school safety officer Mike Jones actually shot him. I am leaning toward the latter. Video footage which is preceded by advertisements I will not ever post to my blog, so what I am posting is the raw footage below, which has been somewhat edited for dignity’s sake.
Noteworthy as I watched this video: the symbol that ex-convict gunman Clay Duke scrawled on the wall with red spray paint, a large “V” in a circle. It ‘s practically identical to the “V” symbol from the motion picture “V Is For Vendetta” from 2006. I would have to conclude that Clay Duke most likely watched this movie and had possibly taken somevery evil, very bady ideas about acting out “righteous vigilante vendetta crimes” from the film. The logo above is from the film. Now check out what Clay wrote on the wall before he started shooting – the exact same image.
The film “V Is For Vendetta” takes place in the future in the UK when an Orwellian fascist superstate is ruling Great Britain with a bloody iron fist. Natalie Portman plays the young heroine in the movie. More about the film under related.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Tags: Panama City Florida school board shooting, clay duke, mike jones
- Video: Gunman threatens school board in Florida before killing himself (pennlive.com)
- School board gunman had date of shooting marked on calendar: police (theglobeandmail.com)
- Gunman fires at Fla. school board, kills self (ctv.ca)
- Official: Fla. school board shooting ‘surreal’ (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Extraordinary Video Of Gunman Clay Duke In Florida School Board Shooting [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- School board shooting: gunman Clay Duke caught on camera taking potshots at terrified panel (telegraph.co.uk)
- 1 Dead After School Board Shooting (foxnews.com)
- School board gunman had ‘look in his eyes’ (msnbc.msn.com)
- Fla. school board shooting captured on video (msnbc.msn.com)
- “Florida School Board Shooting: Gunman Opens Fire During Meeting” and related posts (huffingtonpost.com)
Copyright 12.10.2010 by Chase Kyla Hunter, re-posts permitted leaving authorship, content and links intact.
Well you knew with the worldwide fame, uproar and incredible celebrity that Julian Assange has accrued from creating Wikileaks, it would most likely happen. A former staffer for Wikileaks will soon create a “Wikileaks knock-off”, Openleaks. It seems there is just no loyalty in the world of spilling dark state secrets into the laptops and living rooms of those curious to know. I’m quite sure that Openleaks creator Daniel Domscheit-Berg is now destined to become one of the most hated men in the online world. Traitor! How many other Wikileak staffers will now follow Daniel’s lead, and also jump ship to swim into their own personal dreams of internet counterculture fame and fortune? Might we soon have dozens of mirror sites cloning the original all over the web, such that the original becomes practically irrelevant, just a historical footnote marking where the internet’s “LEAK” movement began? I’m not so sure that imitation is really the highest form of flattery. Having had something similar to this done to me about, oh, 20 or 30 times in my internet career, when I launched a site, a concept, coined a turn of phrase, connected a specific set of dots, only to find my own work posted on someone else’s website a few days or weeks later, I don’t take too kindly to knock-offs, creativity crooks, and cheap imitations of the original.
No one wants to actually get caught carrying a fake Gucci handbag. But I usually have to confront someone online who has stolen posts off my site, and re-posted them as their own material with no author’s credit, no link back etcetera, at least once a week. “Take down that post, or credit me as the author, you’re busted!” Even though Assange is sitting in a jail cell. and may not be aware of his staffer’s “new internet career” imitating Wikileaks, I’m sure he will be furious when he finds out.
“Stop! Thief! Oh… it’s just those 250,000 US diplomatic cables that I actually stole myself. What the heck? Take ’em. You see where exposing those cables got me lad? They landed me in the slammer. Go ahead, publish to your heart’s content. “
No one really likes or respects a traitor, whether you originally supported what Julian Assange was doing or not. Noting the headline of another article about this event: “The Internet Cannot Be Stopped, Wikileaks defectors About to Launch Openleaks”,
Please, for the love of Emperor Julian, if nothing else…. take off that high and mighty “internet hero” cape you’re wearing, and admit it. You just want to be internet rich, media famous, and get laid by some Hollywood starlet. This all feels like a really lousy episode of the web’s new version of “Entourage.”
Isn’t this all much more about the quest for web notoriety and personal fame than it is about championing the “internet’s new cause” of releasing taboo FED secrets and state cables? Please fellows, stop pretending to take the high road. Umm, excuse me, your motives are showing. You all just want what you perceive Julian Assange to have: global fame and celebrity, not to mention the millions that will pour in from supporters. How utterly shameless can a group of radical activist web geeks get?
I’m coining a new term to describe Daniel Domscheit-Berg and his actions: internet web portal “identity thief”, aka copycat “sludge monger”.
Chase Kyla Hunter