Copyright 2011-3011 Alternative News Report, All Rights Reserved. Re-posted on Photonic Portal on 5.7.2011 by the blog author.
Subscribers will have noticed by now that this blog has been taken private. The lucky folks who were on the subscriber list will now be the only people privy to news, posts, and essays, which will be much more discreet and much less frequent. I am leaving it up to my subscribers to re-distribute and re-post significant items when I publish. I am well, busy, and pray for us all daily.
I need to make my own preparations for an uncertain future in this country, and the time consuming task of blogging and reporting will become more a part time endeavor. I am being called to other activities, and being part of the screaming melee which ponders the Illuminati moves coming out of DC is not one of them.
I have no interest in speculating about any of the details of the death of Bin Laden. It’s not really spiritually appropriate to ever “be glad” that a mortal man is dead, but thousands of lives have been saved by the actions taken by the Obama White House, and I have no problem saying that Barack Obama did something very “right” in choosing to take this man out before he could rally the rioting millions in the Mideast to coalesce and cause even more fury to be unleashed on innocent people. I am glad it’s over with Bin Laden, but I wisely know as well that it is nowhere near being “over” with the radical Islamists who despise this country and wish to do us harm. Beware your native born American neighbors who suddenly shift, tilt, invert, and become vocal radical Muslim sympathizers overnight that’s all I can say. Take a hint. Keep your eyes open. If you are deep in the heart of a big city, have a plan, hell … have several, and know how to get out on foot if you have to. Don’t be complacent by any means.
Chase Kyla Hunter 5.7.2011
Here, below, is an article I located tonight which I find highly relevant. I would add that the four cities that are on the highest target list for Al-Qaeda are:
New York City
Los Angeles California
The classified Defense Department files, obtained from detainee interviews at the Guantanamo Bay prison, were released by the document-sharing Web site a week before the raid in Pakistan that resulted in bin Laden’s demise. (See list of related CNET stories.)
Abu al-Libi, al Qaeda’s third in command and “operational chief” before he was captured in 2005, reportedly said the nuclear device was “located in Europe” and would be used in retaliation over bin Laden’s death, according to the leaked files. The phrase “nuclear hellstorm” appears in the Defense Department’s dossier on Khalid Shaykh Muhammad, who allegedly confessed to masterminding the September 11 attacks and will be tried by a military tribunal.
Another detainee, Sharif al-Masri, reportedly said that if al Qaeda was able to move the bomb to the United States, they would be able to find operatives of Europeans of Arab or Asian descent to use it. He said, the records show, if bin Laden “were to be captured or killed, the bomb would be detonated in the US” and that al-Libi “would be one of those able to give the order.”
The claims–which could, of course, be false–add more detail to suspicions in Washington about possible reprisals following Sunday’s special forces raid in Pakistan. Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), chairman of the House Homeland Security committee, told Fox Business yesterday that “we have to assume that al Qaeda is going to try to retaliate as quickly, as lethally as possible.”
John Brennan, deputy national security advisor, said this morning that the administration is taking “measures to guard against any type of reaction, adverse reaction to the news of bin Laden’s death,” including deciding whether to release photographs and video. Brennan made those remarks on CBS News’ Early Show (CNET is a sister news organization).
Speculation about al Qaeda possessing nuclear weapons is hardly new. Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who serves on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said in 2007 that “Osama bin Laden has already talked about wanting an American Hiroshima” and that neither obtaining the material nor building a bomb is very difficult. A 2006 Rand Corporation study (PDF) says al Qaeda “was trying to develop the capability for at least a low-level attack involving the dispersal of radioactive material”–in other words, a less challenging dirty bomb that would spread radioactive material but not yield a nuclear explosion.
Other secret Guantanamo documents published by WikiLeaks starting on April 24 show:
• Mohommad Zahir (PDF), reportedly a major weapons dealer associated with the Taliban, was arrested “on suspicion of possessing weapons including Stinger missiles and uranium,” which were “intended for use in a nuclear device.”
• Muhammad Binyam (PDF), a member of al Qaeda, reportedly suggested “constructing a nuclear dirty bomb for an attack against the U.S.,” and said he was willing “to become a martyr.”
• Abd Al Rahim Abdul Raza Janko (PDF), who acknowledged receiving training at al Qaeda’s al Faruq Training Camp, reportedly described plans “including nuclear attacks and suicide attacks around the world,” although interrogators viewed his reliability as suspect and questioned whether he would have had access to that information.
CNET intern Amanda Golden contributed to this report
For subscribers to this blog who would also like to stay in touch and have more personal email contact with me from time to time, go to this website below and join the site. It’s free, of course. There is a msg forum on there and you can chat and visit with others of like mind via the forum there.
I still maintain close contact with my original subscriber base on that site, and reply to all messages and emails sent to me through the Wetpaint msg system. See you there!
Copyright 2011-3011 Alternative News Forum, All Rights Reserved.
As the Obama administration ponders arming Libyan Rebels, the danger and irony of such an action is not lost on American Patriots, who are opposed to more foreign interventionism. What is emerging cannot be minimized or disregarded. The evidence clearly points to an emerging theme of global Islamic jihad among the Libyan rebels, as it is also being noted among other uprisings throughout the region.
This is a moment when American lawmakers need to clear their heads and their resolve and put a stop to US involvement in a war which will eventually result in arming more Jihadists against Americans and the West. We have already done that once when earlier administrations armed and trained a young freedom fighter for the Afghan people named Osama Bin Laden in the 1980s.
Informed observers who are not affiliated with a party, an agenda or a political strategy one way or the other can see that what is taking place now in the Mideast has a specific undercurrent. That undercurrent is flowing along ideological lines that pour straight into the existing river of hatred for the west that has inspired the radical Islamic dream of global Jihad.
If the Obama administration continues to support the Libyan rebels with arms and more tactical and missile support, we will be inadvertently helping to pave the streets they will run on later as they eventually begin to unify their disparate dreams across the Mideast into one colossal united Islamic army with the goal of annihilating the West. THAT is exactly where this is all going.
It’s insanity for the Obama administration to be supporting what is taking place in Libya. This will come back to harm us in ways we cannot imagine at this time.
Here’s what one rebel fighter said who is a University student in Libya. My guess is that he is not alone in his sentiments.
“Freedom of religion, we don’t want it,” he said. “We want the freedom to practice our religion, but we don’t want freedom for Jews and Christians and to have naked women and alcohol.”
Years from now when historians are trying to pick through the rubble of the third world war, looking for evidence of just exactly when and where it all started, they will be looking squarely in the eyes of the American decision makers in the Obama administration who chose to do the most catastrophically foolish thing in any modern American presidency, to choose to arm the very people whose ultimate goal in life is to destroy us, our civilization, our religion, our way of life and everything that we hold dear.
That’s where the accountability will lie after the great and final war is over.
Chase Kyla Hunter 3.30.11
- Al Qaeda’s Libya Pilgrimage (thedailybeast.com)
- Are Libyan rebels al-Qaida sympathizers? U.S. doesn’t think so (openchannel.msnbc.msn.com)
- US Finds Hints of al-Qaeda Among Libyan Rebels (newser.com)
- “The Libyan debacle continues – now its mission creep: Washington in Fierce Debate on Arming Libyan Rebels” and related posts (crackersquire.blogspot.com)
- Libya rebels not anti-West, but Qaeda a worry-group (reuters.com)
- “Libyan Rebel Commander Admits His Fighters Have al-Qaeda Links” and related posts (theodoresworld.net)
- Intelligence on Libyan opposition shows “flickers” of al-Qaeda, says top Nato commander (telegraph.co.uk)
- Should the US Arm Libyan Rebels, Despite ‘Flickers’ of Al Qaeda Influence? – New York Magazine (news.google.com)
- Analysis: Al Qaeda may spy opportunity in Libya violence (reuters.com)
- Libyan civil war: An opening for al Qaeda and jihad? (cnn.com)
- Constitutional Problems With The Libyan War (mountainrepublic.net)
- West’s fears over spectre of al-Qaeda among rebels (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links (telegraph.co.uk)
- For Discussion: Should The US Give Libyan Rebels Weapons?? (bossip.com)
- Obama considers arming Libyan rebels (thehill.com)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter
Glenn Beck has reiterated his support for TV celebrity and conservative politico Tea Party leader Sarah Palin today. In a recent email exchange with Sarah, which Glenn read live on his TV segment he said:
“I want you to know you have my full support,” Beck told Palin. “You are always in my thoughts and prayers.”
“There are nutjobs on all sides,” Beck said. “Tomorrow I am issuing a challenge to reject all violence. If people really believe Americans can become some version of al Qaeda, I will not stand in the shadows as too many overseas did after 9/11. Terror is terror. I don’t care if it’s for Allah or for your party, you are not a freedom fighter, but a killer. There is a difference between a hard-fought political battle and violence … It’s time for politics to stop and sanity to begin.”
Palin responded, “I hate violence. I hate war. Our children will not have peace if politicos just capitalize on this to succeed in portraying anyone as inciting terror and violence. Thanks for all you do to send the message of truth and love and God as the answer.”
Tags: Glenn Beck, Tea Party Movement, Sarah Palin, Arizona shooting, Gabrielle Gifford, Jared Lee Loughner
- Sarah Palin Responds To Arizona Shooting Tragedy Via Email To Glenn Beck (mediaite.com)
- “Olbermann Connects Giffords Shooting To Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck And Apologizes For His Own Remarks” and related posts (businessinsider.com)
- “More Leftist Hate Speech That Caused Arizona Massacre” and related posts (ronbosoldier.blogspot.com)
- Which GOP Presidential Candidate Will Break With Sarah Palin After Assassination Attempt In Arizona? (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Palin, Beck, Tea Party are not responsible for Giffords shooting… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Media & The Shooter (redstate.com)
- Conservatives push back against liberal attacks (politico.com)
- Michael Kieschnick: Praying for Palin (huffingtonpost.com)
- The liberal hypocrisy over the Arizona shooting (newstatesman.com)
- Sarah Palin Criticizes Coverage of DC Rally, Confuses One ‘Beck’ for Another [Sarah Palin] (gawker.com)
- Glenn Beck Video Segment on Civil Unrest 2010, 2011 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
Copyright 12.11.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter, re-posts permitted leaving author info, content and links intact.
File this item under “things you discover that you sincerely wish were not true.” I stumbled onto this bizarre piece of news buried deep in several hundreds news tweets. It originates with Boing-Boing. If the CIA is recruiting for more what is the likelihood those spies might be let loose on American citizens one day on native soil under martial law? How will -American people to train as spies,Americans know whether such spies and employees of the CIA have loyalties to America, or hidden loyalties to their own country of origin, further, how many of them will be Muslims?
I don’t particularly feel that it’s a good development for America that there may be any number of Arab born CIA employees scattered among us on any given day, who most likely are Muslims. I don’t really care whether that comes off as “politically correct” or not. It’s just one more development that follows the tone of “creeping Sharia law” and the silent spread of “everything Muslim” into the wellspring of American life and culture.
Here’s the original Boing-Boing post link:
So I am now digging around to see what else the CIA and NCS might be doing these days in the back halls of power that other Americans might want to know about.
Iranian American CIA Recruiting TV Advertisement video Note the voice-over states “I support global intelligence” – that’s a” very new world order” sounding phrase. I wonder if these new recruits are taking oaths of allegiance to a UN global governance, rather than the United States of America?
Arab American CIA Recruiting TV Commercial video This TV commercial shows Arab Americans living the good life, entertaining at home. Voice over: “Your nation, your world, the world is protected, careers at the Central Intelligence Agency…” The words America, or American, or United States, or USA are never spoken in this advertisement. Think it over. Whose nation? It’s a dark and unnerving message in the ad, with implications I don’t like at all.
American patriots should be keeping a close eye on the alphabet spy orgs that claim to keep a close eye on American National Security. Those are our tax dollars they are using you know. And if all this makes you as squeamish as it does me, you can cap off this post read by playing around on the CIA’s Kid’s Page on their website. Not to be outdone, the NSA also has a kid’s page. Whooppee.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Related Youtube videos:
CIA TV Commercial Recruitment Ad Aimed at Kids
CIA Mind Control Experiments Post WWll 1950s
Former CIA Spy Speaks Out
CIA, FEMA & Black Ops, Blacklisted Video
- The CIA honeypot Wikileaks mirror that wasn’t (boingboing.net)
- Arab-American leaders defend Helen Thomas, show their own bigotry (elderofziyon.blogspot.com)
- American Arab (chicagoreader.com)
- Attorney General Eric Holder defends anti-terrorism stings (reuters.com)
- DNC Lobbyist Zogby Leading Arab Political Activism (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Holder reassures Muslims of DOJ’s anti-bias focus (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Democrats/Arabs Find Common Campaign in Jim Moran (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Reading between lines (nydailynews.com)
- Do Americans Fail to Listen to a Variety of ‘Arab Voices’? (politicsdaily.com)
- Can Arab-Americans Save Detroit? (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
11.29.2010 Article Re-post by CK Hunter
First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?
What if any diplomatic pressure was brought to bear on NATO, EU, and other allies to disrupt Wikileaks’ technical infrastructure? Did we use all the cyber tools at our disposal to permanently dismantle Wikileaks? Were individuals working for Wikileaks on these document leaks investigated? Shouldn’t they at least have had their financial assets frozen just as we do to individuals who provide material support for terrorist organizations?
Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information? And how was it possible that he could copy and distribute these files without anyone noticing that security was compromised?
The White House has now issued orders to federal departments and agencies asking them to take immediate steps to ensure that no more leaks like this happen again. It’s of course important that we do all we can to prevent similar massive document leaks in the future. But why did the White House not publish these orders after the first leak back in July? What explains this strange lack of urgency on their part?
We are at war. American soldiers are in Afghanistan fighting to protect our freedoms. They are serious about keeping America safe. It would be great if they could count on their government being equally serious about that vital task.
– Sarah Palin