San Telmo, the oldest barrio in Buenos Aires, is known for antique stores, milongas, cobblestone streets, traditional cafés and old school parrillas. A barrio where the retro-cool hardcore kids live in their high ceiling, historic apartments. My favorite thing about San Telmo? It houses some of the best street art in the city. Ditch the crowded San Telmo Feria, flocking around the B-level Tango street performers, and check out the great street art. Here are some of my faves….
- Best of San Telmo Street Art (queseyoargentina.wordpress.com)
- San Telmo Sundays: The beat of the Buenos Aires street scene (gadling.com)
- Tango Fantastic – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)
- Two old ladies and tacos – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)
- Tango & nightlife in Buenos Aires – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)