Copyright 2011-3011 Photonic Portal 2037 All Rights Reserved. Re-posts OK w/ content, blog name, URL & copyright intact. 100% reader supported: Shop here! Subscribe to our YT video feed here. Subscribe to Photonic Portal 2037 Feedburner feed here.
I lived in Sedona for several years and well know the region’s reputation for mysticism and, to be frank, psychic new age charlatanism. Each summer thousands of foreign tourists to Sedona [ especially the unsuspecting Japanese ] are duped into spending huge sums of money on questionable psychic readings and other “catalog shopping for spiritual experiences” type of events. Recently new age guru James Arthur Ray was sentenced to two years in prison for the involuntary manslaughter deaths of three sweat lodge participants in Sedona back in 2009.
Yet each winter after the fleeced and disappointed tourists return home, something else happens in Sedona which defies explanation. Mysterious colored lights and shooting rays of vivid color fill the skies late at night. Strange booms and other sounds can be heard underneath the earth. Most of this activity centers around a region north-northeast of the Enchantment Resort, one of the poshest and most visually spectacular vacation getaways in the American Southwest. Locals have testified repeatedly that they are forbidden to enter certain remote sections of the rugged terrain surrounding the northern arc close to the Enchantment Resort, and have described being turned back at gunpoint by men in military fatigues who stated they had orders to “shoot to kill” hikers who crossed their demarcation line into private government territory.
There is a top secret American military installation being built and expanded beneath the carved red hills of Sedona, and I get the distinct feeling it’s not a facility meant for the locals or tourists to EVER see or know about. Yet construction and supply loading for this facility often takes place in broad daylight right under he noses of Sedona locals. Much of this activity appears to take place either on or in the vicinity of the Bradshaw Ranch.
A native American who lives not far from Enchantment Resort reported in early 2009 that that she observed fleets of military 8 wheeler trucks backing up to the door of an abandoned cabin on a remote piece of land near the resort. She watched with binoculars as men in military fatigues unloaded these trucks day and night for three days, disappearing into the cabin, and later emerging for another load. She figured out quickly that the cabin was obviously sitting atop the location of some sort of underground tunnels or shaft. I have collected some other video reports I’m sharing below. Feel free to add your own research links under comments.
- James Arthur Ray gets 2 years in sweat lodge deaths (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Amazing Sedona UFO Filmed by Honeymoon Couple (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- 11:11:11 report from Sedona,Tara Greene psychic spiritual adviser (infinitynow.wordpress.com)
- Guru Gets Two Years Jail for Arizona Sweat Lodge Deaths (maboulette.wordpress.com)
- Oprah’s Sweat Lodge Guru Given A Ridiculously Short Prison Sentence (blisstree.com)
- Mass Sightings of UFO Fleets Increasing, New UFO Sightings Pouring Onto YouTube (alternativenewsreport.net)
- You: Arizona sheriff says few clues in case of New Hampshire couple found dead in car near Sedona (washingtonpost.com)
- Red Rock Crossing, Sedona AZ (jaxart4animals.com)
- UFO Researcher Drew Ryan Maras Killed in Arizona Shootout (disclose.tv)
- Man & Woman From New Hampshire Found Shot To Death In Arizona (boston.cbslocal.com)