Re-posted with permission from http://spaceobs.org on 9.19.11
American radio astronomers report that did not detect any water coming from any remains of comet Elenin. Amy Lovell observed it for 7 hours on Sept 7 using the Green Bank Telescope (it is not yet in the Arecibo declination window) and did not detect any OH line above the noise level of 2.4 mJy. This puts a limit of a few times 107 molecules/second on the gas production rate, which is about 100 times less than earlier predictions. This data may confirm disintegration proccess in comet’s nucleus which stareted on mid August. The next radio observations may be carry out on October by Arecibo radio observatory, of course if we will see comet Elenin on images from SOHO spacecraft.
- Marshall Masters Comet Elenin Update Sept 2011 – Jan 2012 (allnibiru247.wordpress.com)
- ‘Doomsday’ comet just fades away (msnbc.msn.com)
- August 2011 Comet Elenin / Nibiru News Roundup: Video Clips From Around the World (allnibiru247.wordpress.com)
- Nibiru Related Links & Threads From Godlikeproductions.com (allnibiru247.wordpress.com)
- Comet Elenin: Mass 20 times greater than Earth (ufoops.com)
- Comet Elenin Nibiru Alert Fall 2011 (allnibiru247.wordpress.com)