The year 2010 brought global natural and artificial disasters on a scale unparalleled in decades, possibly the worst year for natural disasters in history. Citizen journalists all over the world rushed in and worked late to keep up with the deluge of disasters which were taking place, leaving the “NBC Evening News” in the dust. There was just no way that a “half hour fake propaganda disguised as news” TV show could even begin to keep up with the deluge of catastrophic events sweeping the globe.Whether the news blackout on many of these events was intention, or just the omission of news networks overwhelmed by events, many of these events in 2010 went unreported in the USA mainstream. I am still reviewing videos from 2010, and will be for some days to come.
Many of these unreported events I am just learning of six months late, even though I scour YT daily for news and citizen journalist reports. New sinkholes appeared everywhere, new plagues of insects were reported, floods inundated towns and villages globally, creating devastating mudslides, large earthquakes of 7.0 or more on the Richter and all sorts of other unexplained weather events rained down on the world with more ferocity in 2010 than in years before.
The videos below are just part of what I have discovered recently in the way of “citizen grassroots reporting” worldwide on the epic changes taking place on our world. Yes, we are most definitely living in biblical times. See my next post for the video footage of the Hopi Indian “End Times” prophecies and predictions for 2010 – 2012 and beyond.
Chase Kyla Hunter
- ‘A disaster of biblical proportions’ (independent.co.uk)
- How sprawl killed Brisbane: A report from inside the flood (grist.org)
- Australia flooding considered an ominous sign of natural disasters to come (theglobeandmail.com)
- Terence Blacker: Australia is still the lucky country (independent.co.uk)
- Australia flooding considered ominous sign of disasters to come (theglobeandmail.com)
- Brazil floods: country’s worst natural disaster in decades as 482 die (telegraph.co.uk)
- What happened in Brisbane could happen to us (grist.org)
- ‘Biblical’ floods threaten thousands of Australian homes (calgaryherald.com)
- ‘Biblical’ floods threaten thousands of Australian homes (theprovince.com)
- Natural disasters killed 295,000 in 2010 [Zahir shamsery] (ecademy.com)
- Australia’s floods a glimpse of warmer future (sfgate.com)
- Relief flights help flood-affected Australian city (msnbc.msn.com)
- Natural disasters and the LTO manager (adhockley.wordpress.com)
- Australia and Brazil’s “biblical” disasters: Catastrophic floods wreak havoc in southern hemisphere (salon.com)
- Natural disasters took a toll in 2010 (cbc.ca)
- 2010: the deadliest year for natural disasters in more than a generation (theglobeandmail.com)
- Natural Disasters Most Likely to Kill You (termlifeinsurance.org)
- Deadliest Natural Disasters For Homeowners (Infographic) (oddmods.com)
- In a Year Rife With “Natural” Disasters, Much of the Fault Lies With Us | 80beats (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- 40 Posts Discussing How to Recover After Being Victim of Natural Disaster (homeownersinsurance.org)
- How children cope with the aftermath of a hurricane (physorg.com)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter / Video Repost Courtesy Youtube.com
Kindra Arnesen: “What’s been done in the gulf is eventually going to affect every American citizen. I am begging the American people to please wake up!”
Truther Kindra Arnesen reports that people are getting sick all up and down the Gulf Coast, post oil spill. She describes devastating health effects, skin lesions, respiratory illness, contaminated water still lying stale in pools everywhere. She is begging other Americans to wake up and get involved in helping to clean up the spill. More videos from Kindra are coming soon. Please share this video with everyone you know and love.
Update: 6 Weeks later, her latest video:
Updated on 01.20.2011 Copyright Chase Kyla Hunter 2011-3011
It turns out that in several cases of massive dead bird kills, it was the USDA intentionally poisoning these bird flocks. Read link in this tweet I wrote today:
Follow me on Twitter under http://api.twitter.com/#!/Altnewsforum
Earlier in 2011 I wrote …
More dead birds are reported to have fallen from the sky now in Sweden, Maryland and Chesapeake Bay. In Arkansas and Louisiana hundreds of dead birds have fallen from the sky. In San Francisco thousands of dead star fish and jellyfish have washed ashore. Are these incidents related to the massive oceanic pollution due to the BP Gulf Oil spill from last summer?
01.05 Update: Today in East Texas more dead birds were discovered washed up on the shore. I think we are seeing the beginning of a massive die-off of sea life in the oceans. The Book of Revelations speaks of this. Here’s the link.
I will be updating this page as news breaks on this story.
A county veterinarian has speculated that the birds that fell from the sky in central Sweden on Tuesday may have been frightened by fireworks, then run over by a car after landing on the road in the dark.
Shortly before midnight on Tuesday, residents found 50 to 100 jackdaws on a street in Falköping southeast of Skövde. The incident echoed a number of unexplained incidents earlier this week across the southern US.
County veterinarian Robert ter Horst believes that the birds may have been literally scared to death by fireworks set off on Tuesday night.
“We have received information from local residents last night. Our main theory is that the birds were scared away because of the fireworks and landed on the road, but couldn’t fly away from the stress and were hit by a car,” he explained to The Local on Wednesday.
He added that they likely had difficulty orienting themselves in the dark and although they have received one report involving a vehicular collision with the birds, ter Horst believes they may have been hit by more.
“We will continue to look at whether there are other theories, but then we have to do an autopsy on the birds. The birds just now are in a car on the way to a laboratory in Uppsala. We don’t know exactly what happened yet, but we will continue the investigation,” he added.
ter Horst noted that he has also received some reports about pigeons, but the incident has happened too quickly to assume that it is related to the untimely demise of the jackdaws.
The site where the birds were found has now been blocked for a veterinary inspection of the birds. Emergency services had cordoned off the area earlier on Wednesday.
Anders Wirdheim of the Swedish Ornithological Society (Sveriges ornitologiska förening, SOF) believes the jackdaws likely were frightened in the middle of the night, then flew around in the dark and collided with various objects.
“Jackdaws spend the night in trees in large flocks. If they are frightened, hundreds of birds could take flight at once,” he told TT.
Wirdheim noted that the affected bird species in the US are also those who spend the night in large flocks. He added that the birds’ situation may have aggravated because they are weakened.
“This winter has been unusually tough and jackdaws may be in poor condition. That makes it easier for them to fly into different objects. There is very little food in the wild compared with previous years and I see dying birds every day,” he said.
Olov Andersson, the director of communications at the National Veterinary Institute (Statens veterinärmedicinska anstalt, SVA) in Uppsala, said the samples will arrive in several hours by delivery service depending on the weather.
He added that he hopes the animals are not crushed by car wheels or injured by cats and dogs. The animal carcasses will be examined anatomically. Bacterial and viral samples will be taken, as well as tests for avian flu.
“We may have results late on Friday or early next week,” he said.
Separately, 500 birds plummeted to the ground 580 kilometres away in Louisianaon Monday and a Kentucky woman reported finding dozens of dead birds in her yard.
Speculation on the causes of the US bird deaths has ranged from fireworks, the weather, noxious fumes or a “sonic boom.”
In addition, up to 100,000 dead and dying drum fish have washed up in the Arkansas River and tens of thousands of dead fish have been found in the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.
TT/Vivian Tse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tags: environmental disasters, earth changes, pollution, ocean air pollution, environmentalism, nature in crisis, animal kingdom in crisis, earth out of balance, BP gulf oil spill, toxic oceans, toxic atmosphere
- 4 and 20 blackbirds, and 3,000, dead in the sky (thenewstribune.com)
- Arkansas 100,000+ Dead Drum Fish Wash Ashore (brainz.org)
- 1,000+ dead birds fall from the sky (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Thousands of Dead Birds Fall from the Sky in Arkansas (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- 2,000 Blackbirds Fall Dead in Central Arkansas (brainz.org)
- Don’t Worry About Those 1,000 Dead Birds that Fell From the Sky [Scary] (gawker.com)
- No poison found in birds that fell on Ark. town (msnbc.msn.com)
- Blackbirds Mysteriously Die In Arkansas (manolith.com)
- 100,000 Fish And 5,000 Birds Die In Arkansas On New Years Day Mystery [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Thousand of Dead Birds Fall From Sky in Arkansas (newser.com)
6.27.2010 Posted By CK Hunter
6.18.2010 Video Posted By CK Hunter