Copyright 2011-3011 By CK Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
Heads up folks, FEMA knows something and they are preparing for it. I’m advising subscribers to stock up on extra food, staples, dry goods, gasoline and review your emergency preparedness plans. This most recent mega food purchase by FEMA comes on the heels of a huge food purchase they did in January of this year. Be prepared, and if you are not then GET prepared.
Operation Solid Curtain Video from 2010:
Tags: FEMA, NLE 2011, emergency preparedness, stocking up, operation solid curtain, fema purchase dehydrated food staples
- FEMA Requests Information on the Availability of 140 Million Packets of Food, Blankets, and Body Bags (nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com)
- Arkansas Earthquakes Spur Fear in Midwest and Underscores Importance of Emergency Preparedness Supplies, Survival Kits and Freeze Dried Food (prweb.com)
- FEMA Dragging Heels on Recouping $643M (newser.com)
- FEMA Is Not Learning From History – what a surprise! (recoverydiva.com)
- FEMA Loses Lessons Learned Data (informationweek.com)
- “Fema buying emergency meals for possible New Madrid Earthquake” and related posts (offgridsurvival.com)
- FEMA To Use Social Media For Emergency Response (informationweek.com)
- You: New Zealand earthquake: Q&A with Timothy W. Manning of FEMA (washingtonpost.com)
- Did FEMA Expect Midwest MegaQuake by 2014? (news.sciencemag.org)
- Is It Strange That FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months for a Specific Disaster Scenario? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)