Find more recent news reports on North Korea at
To see North Korea through the eyes of a Korean-American who speaks the language and has traveled there, browse this fascinating photo blog and travel diary: http://aqualityinthings.com
Copyright 2011-3011 Photonic Portal, All Rights Reserved.
- Military Footage With Audio: Disabled UFO Plummets to Earth, Crashes, Video of Crash Site (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- New UFO Footage From Around the World: Ring UFOs, Circular Lights, Aerial Oddities (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- The Age of George Jetson Has Arrived: New Martin Jetpack Can Fly More Than 5,000 Feet in Height (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- Watch The Obama Deception HQ Full Length Feature Film (altnewsreport.wordpress.com)
- US Economy Has Been “Stimulated to Death” Under Obama’s Presidency (altnewsreport.wordpress.com)
- Scientists Are Unable to Explain Visual Phenomenon of “Two Suns” Appearing in China (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- Amateur Weathercam Records “Second Sun” in Broad Daylight (actuality777.wordpress.com)
- Escalating Earth Changes, “Fear Mongering” Videos, Atheisim and Faith (altnewsreport.wordpress.com)
- BREAKING: Citizen Journalists Record Bizarre Artificial “Radar Rings” Along the New Madrid Earthquake Fault Zone (altnewsreport.wordpress.com)
- Strange Slow Moving Fireball Recorded Over Australia March 30th 2011 (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
This page will be updated periodically as new video reports are made available.
From Ireland to the southern tip of Africa, from East to West and beyond, the coming of the year 2011 brings fresh new turmoil, new wars and rumors of wars, across the globe. The end time Kali Yuga period rages on, and man’s inhumanity to man is on display around the world. Civil unrest, dissatisfaction, political upheaval and other signs of unusual evil and personal cruelty are everywhere.
Anymore it is hard to open the news and read it without being sickened by it. I find I want to take more days off and do pleasant, soul nurturing things that have nothing to do with bearing witness to more death, killing, war and human horrors, and readers will note that some days the blog is silent.
On those days I am doing something beautiful that has nothing whatsoever with any of this hell on earth that is breaking out everywhere and I hope others are doing the same. That having been said, here is the grim news report of who is warring with whom, where, and a brief video round-up of what’s happening today on the besieged planet earth.
Chase Kyla Hunter
- Americans start to wake up, MSM ignores them (politics.ie)
- Obama’s Position on Libya Intervention Contradicts 2008 Campaign Statements
- Horror in Japan (hellerbrittani.wordpress.com)
Copyright 2011-3011 Alternative News Forum, All Rights Reserved.
As the Obama administration ponders arming Libyan Rebels, the danger and irony of such an action is not lost on American Patriots, who are opposed to more foreign interventionism. What is emerging cannot be minimized or disregarded. The evidence clearly points to an emerging theme of global Islamic jihad among the Libyan rebels, as it is also being noted among other uprisings throughout the region.
This is a moment when American lawmakers need to clear their heads and their resolve and put a stop to US involvement in a war which will eventually result in arming more Jihadists against Americans and the West. We have already done that once when earlier administrations armed and trained a young freedom fighter for the Afghan people named Osama Bin Laden in the 1980s.
Informed observers who are not affiliated with a party, an agenda or a political strategy one way or the other can see that what is taking place now in the Mideast has a specific undercurrent. That undercurrent is flowing along ideological lines that pour straight into the existing river of hatred for the west that has inspired the radical Islamic dream of global Jihad.
If the Obama administration continues to support the Libyan rebels with arms and more tactical and missile support, we will be inadvertently helping to pave the streets they will run on later as they eventually begin to unify their disparate dreams across the Mideast into one colossal united Islamic army with the goal of annihilating the West. THAT is exactly where this is all going.
It’s insanity for the Obama administration to be supporting what is taking place in Libya. This will come back to harm us in ways we cannot imagine at this time.
Here’s what one rebel fighter said who is a University student in Libya. My guess is that he is not alone in his sentiments.
“Freedom of religion, we don’t want it,” he said. “We want the freedom to practice our religion, but we don’t want freedom for Jews and Christians and to have naked women and alcohol.”
Years from now when historians are trying to pick through the rubble of the third world war, looking for evidence of just exactly when and where it all started, they will be looking squarely in the eyes of the American decision makers in the Obama administration who chose to do the most catastrophically foolish thing in any modern American presidency, to choose to arm the very people whose ultimate goal in life is to destroy us, our civilization, our religion, our way of life and everything that we hold dear.
That’s where the accountability will lie after the great and final war is over.
Chase Kyla Hunter 3.30.11
- Al Qaeda’s Libya Pilgrimage (thedailybeast.com)
- Are Libyan rebels al-Qaida sympathizers? U.S. doesn’t think so (openchannel.msnbc.msn.com)
- US Finds Hints of al-Qaeda Among Libyan Rebels (newser.com)
- “The Libyan debacle continues – now its mission creep: Washington in Fierce Debate on Arming Libyan Rebels” and related posts (crackersquire.blogspot.com)
- Libya rebels not anti-West, but Qaeda a worry-group (reuters.com)
- “Libyan Rebel Commander Admits His Fighters Have al-Qaeda Links” and related posts (theodoresworld.net)
- Intelligence on Libyan opposition shows “flickers” of al-Qaeda, says top Nato commander (telegraph.co.uk)
- Should the US Arm Libyan Rebels, Despite ‘Flickers’ of Al Qaeda Influence? – New York Magazine (news.google.com)
- Analysis: Al Qaeda may spy opportunity in Libya violence (reuters.com)
- Libyan civil war: An opening for al Qaeda and jihad? (cnn.com)
- Constitutional Problems With The Libyan War (mountainrepublic.net)
- West’s fears over spectre of al-Qaeda among rebels (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links (telegraph.co.uk)
- For Discussion: Should The US Give Libyan Rebels Weapons?? (bossip.com)
- Obama considers arming Libyan rebels (thehill.com)
Top Radiation Forecasting Sites:
http://www.epa.gov (click on radiation update)
dutch radiation monitoring:
swiss radiation monitoring:
Finland radiation monitoring:
French radiation monitoring: (thanks to youtube user: RehKurts ! )
- Apple rejects cellphone radiation monitoring app (jaydecenella.wordpress.com)
- “16% of USA Radiation Monitors Offline for Japan Nuclear Crisis” and related posts (mod-blog.blogspot.com)
- Feds Deploy More Radiation Monitors in Western US (abcnews.go.com)
- EPA – Japanese Nuclear Emergency: Radiation Monitoring (bespacific.com)
- RADIATION reaches USA -Bakersfield California- Videos. (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- EPA Increases radiation monitoring In U.S. (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Steve Jobs Turns Down Radiation Monitoring App (webpronews.com)
- Rational Talk on the Threat of Radiation from the Japanese Nuclear Disaster (home-ec101.com)
- Fukushima Daiichi Radiation Monitoring (truebluenz.wordpress.com)
- Malaysia may up radiation monitoring on air travelers (reuters.com)