11.29.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
Since the Wikileaks cables release, I have been perusing new research and re-tracing the many myriad orgs, institutes, think tanks, and other aggregates which have either been founded or funded by George Soros. Glenn Beck has laid out some pretty peculiar connected dots between George Soros and Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, and as of this morning, arguably the most despised, yet well known name on planet earth.
Ecuador has volunteered to give Julian Assange permanent safe harbor from the potential legal troubles he may soon encounter for stealing and releasing hundreds of thousands of US diplomatic cables and posting them to the web via wikileaks.org. Beck maintains that George Soros is financing Julian, which he states might equate to George Soros having the USA in his sights as a target. Along the trail of re-visiting some of Soros’s orgs, I found something I thought to be quite humorous, in a sad sort of way.
It’s a video clip where one of Barack Obama’s young supporters is begging for the “Old” Barack Obama of 2008 to come back, put on his cape and begin fighting the worldwide evil threat presented by conservatism again, or something like that. Oh, Superman. Oh duh.
I wonder which Obama he really longs for, as there are at least three or four Obamas that I have noted in his NPD mood swings. Let’s see, well we all know “Messiah Obama” – the ONE, the anointed, the great [muslim ] Czar president of the world, then there is “brown shirt” Obama, the one who wants Americans to sit down, shut up, accept socialized healthcare, and stop trying to keep the America they have known and loved since their baby boomer youth. There is spendaholic Obama, who sees every problem in terms of how much electronic printing press money he can throw at it, to keep bailing us out of this, that, and the next sinking financial boat.
And finally the newest Obama is the brooding [ and quick to run away to India ] “shellacked” Obama, the actual man behind the “Wizard of Odd” curtain, the one we now realize was actually telling the truth in 2005 when he earnestly spoke with reporters about how a presidential run in 08 was out of the question, as he knew he did not have enough experience to be the president.
Ahhh. There we have it. There’s our man. He is the one that really lives behind all the other Obamas. He is a liberal intellectual, far left leaning college professor, an academic who was ‘handled’ since his youth by secret government nwo men in suits, has never owned or operated a business, never has actually lived in the real world of finance, usually only voted “present” as a neophyte senator in 05 and 06, is mostly tolerant of Christian beliefs, but only because he knows he must be, is disgusted secretly by America’s historical position in the world, and now is apparently determined to change it. That’s the actual real Obama that I have identified thus far.
And now that he has been thoroughly shellacked by American voters, we all continue to pray, to wait and watch to see which way he will move next on his agenda: the “dismantling of American excellence by degrees” NWO mandate that he apparently operates under. Here are two videos:
Chase Kyla Hunter
11.29.2010 Re-post by CK Hunter
by Greg Palkot | November 26, 2010
A new rebellion against big government and high taxes is resonating in Ye Olde England.
“Ideas around limited government, absolutely, there’s lots of people in Britain who share those as well.” says Matthew Sinclair of the Taxpayers’ Alliance. The group — formed in 2004, naturally calling for lower taxes — is one of the largest in Britain with a Tea Party slant. It boasts some 60,000 supporters.
The group organized workshops this past fall with FreedomWorks and other American Tea Party support groups. “We’re always trying to learn how to campaign better. We’re always trying to learn if there are policy initiatives in the states which have succeeded,” Sinclair explains.
Like the Tea Party in the U.S., there are many groups here vying for the label. From one strictly aimed at domestic politics, to another upset about tax money going to the European Union, and yet another nationalistic group upset about immigration
Daniel Finkelstein is the Executive Editor for the Times of London. “I think you may see in Britain what you’ve seen in the United States, which is a bit of a rebellion against the central party establishment that’s fueled, to an extent, by issues.”
With no real primary system, it’s harder for U.K. Tea Partiers to storm the political barricades, but that hasn’t held back Tory Member of Parliament Robert Halfon who has views of past Tea Party heroes around his home, like pictures of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and a Ronald Reagan watch on his wrist. A current favorite on his website is American Tea Party heroine Sarah Palin.
Halfon does admit the deficit-reducing cuts of the current Conservative government of Prime Minister David Cameron has stolen some of the British Tea Party’s thunder, but knows the movement has legs.
“There’s always more we can do, and we need to keep up the pressure,” he says.
Tea Party advocates here admit some of the more “colorful” aspects of the American movement might not translate too well in staid England. Still, even without any “mama grizzlies,” they say they can still leave their mark.
- Tea Party Spreads to…Jolly Ol’ England? (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- More Tea, Britain? American Tea Party activists advise UK groups on tax (guardian.co.uk)
- The spread of the TEA party movement (tfa.net)
- Poll: USA split over who should lead – Tea Party or Obama (seattlepi.com)
- Poll: Tea Party a Major Voter Influence (dakotavoice.com)
- Latest Gallup poll: Barack Obama gets another shellacking from the Tea Party (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Tea Party Improves Candidate Vetting (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- A Look at the Tea Party Movement (dakotavoice.com)
- Tea Party Movement Is Europe’s Latest Anti-American Bogeyman (pajamasmedia.com)
11.29.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
[ The wikileaks story unfolds faster than most bloggers can update their coverage of it. The post I finished this a.m. is already dated, so I will keep adding to it. Michelle Malkin and Sarah Palin have come out strongly against what online publisher Julian Assange did in revealing the controversial material, and although I am a fan and supporter of both high profile political women, I must disagree.
We cannot begin legally redefining freedom of speech based on whether expressing that civic freedom might embarrass U.S. diplomats. When or if the U.S. government should be legally allowed to get away with re-naming Wikileaks disclosures as “acts of terrorism” and re-naming Wikileaks as a “terrorist organization,” then we are treading dangerously close to the edge of the cliff called “federal fascism” in America. Stand back and take a deep breath, all Americans everywhere, about what is taking place.
When is it considered legal to re-name publishing the truth as an “act of terrorism”? Stop and think about it. ] – Chase Kyla Hunter
Barack Obama had made many wildly idealistic promises running for office in 2008, promising a “new transparency” in Washington D.C. if he was elected. I find it “karmicly appropriate” and somewhat ironic two years later, that thanks to the Wiki-leaks cables, the Obama White House is now going to get more unwelcome transparency than he had ever bargained for when he made such naive promises on the campaign trail.
I will be digesting the latest document dump from Wikileaks, like many other truth researchers, for months on end. Already the potentially damaging bombshell revelations of comments made by high officials and foreign heads of state are staggering.
He believes “a near term conventional war with Iran is clearly preferable to the long term consequences of a nuclear armed Iran.” That puts the Sheikh on solid “let’s plan now for war with Iran” footing with present US foreign policy. That really comes as no surprise, yet it is unnerving to see the explicit agreements that are made ahead of time in planning for wars where more young American men and women may die soon in the hope that the world might look forward to a nuclear free Iran in the future.
All of this exposed data, some say, is potentially damning and disastrous for US foreign policy. But turn around is fair play. It’s a kind of massive karmic tsunami for the White House, the CFR, and the UN, who have made it an annual blood sport since 1914 at least, to keep secrets from the American people about all kinds of decisions that affect our lives, and the lives of our descendants for decades to come.
So, how does it feel, one wonders, to have all these dirty little secrets aired and exposed to the light of public and media scrutiny? I would imagine the White House, although chagrined and obviously irate, had better get used to it. The American people, especially the more well informed young people, are furious. They are disgusted and fed up with being manipulated, lied to, and locked out of the laundry list of presumptuous global “secret meetings” which are held annually, where our fates and the fates of our children and their children for the next 50 to 100 years are discussed and voted on from behind closed doors without our knowledge or consent. It has to come to an end, and this might just be the beginning of that eventual end – the volcanic eruption of grim actuality being exposed in these massive Wiki-leak document dumps online.
It’s high time the criminal secrets, dirty laundry and rotten back room dealings of the Illuminati influenced and controlled global governing elite are finally aired for all to see. I believe the “timed release” revelations of the Wikileaks documents over the next few months may possibly bring renewed respect on the part of the Obama White House, CFR and UN for the determination of the world’s top truth researchers to get to the bottom of the global Illuminati crime cabal, exposing all of it’s ugly political secrets once and for all.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Day 1, Sunday 28 November
• The US faces a worldwide diplomatic crisis. More than 250,000 classified cables from American embassies are leaked, many sent as recently as February.
• Saudi Arabia put pressure on the US to attack Iran. Other Arab allies also secretly agitated for military action against Tehran.
• Washington is running a secret intelligence campaign targeted at the leadership of the United Nations, including the secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, and the permanent security council representatives from China, Russia, France and the UK.
• Details of the round-the-clock offensive by US government officials, politicians, diplomats and military officers to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions and roll back its advance across the Middle East.
• How Israel regarded 2010 as a “critical year” for tackling Iran’s alleged quest for nuclear weapons and warned the United States that time is running out to stop Iran from acquiring a nuclear bomb.
• The secret EU plot to boycott the inauguration of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as president after the disputed Iranian election in 2009.
• Officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) were denied blueprints for a secret nuclear reactor near Qom and told by Iran that evidence of bomb-grade uranium enrichment was forged.
• Saudi Arabia complained directly to the Iranian foreign minister of Iranian “meddling” in the Middle East.
• The US accused Iran of abusing the strict neutrality of the Iranian Red Crescent (IRC) society to smuggle intelligence agents and weapons into other countries, including Lebanon.
• Britain’s ambassador to Iran gave the US a private masterclass on how to negotiate with Iran.
• How a 75-year-old American of Iranian descent rode a horse over a freezing mountain range into Turkey after officials confiscated his passport.
• The story of how the 250,000 US embassy cables were leaked.
• Background on Siprnet: where America stores its secret cables.
About Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange:
|The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (November 2010)|
Assange in 2010
|Born||1971 (age 38–39)
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
|Occupation||Editor-in-chief and spokesperson for WikiLeaks|
|Awards||Economist Index of Censorship Award (2008), Amnesty International UK Media Award (2009), Sam Adams Award (2010)|
Julian Paul Assange ( /əˈsɑːnʒ/ ə-SAHNZH; born 1971) is an Australian internet activist, best known as the spokesperson and editor-in-chief for WikiLeaks, a whistleblower website. Before working with the website, he was a physics and mathematics student, hacker, and computer programmer.
Assange founded WikiLeaks in 2006. He currently sits on the website’s advisory board. In this capacity, he has come to widespread public attention for his role in the release of classified material documenting the involvement of the United States in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Assange has lived in several countries and has told reporters he is constantly on the move. He makes irregular public appearances to give talks on freedom of the press, censorship, and investigative reporting, and has won a number of journalism awards.
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- WikiLeaks’s target: American power (politico.com)
- US seeks to limit WikiLeaks damage (mirror.co.uk)
- WikiLeaks Under Denial of Service Attack (yro.slashdot.org)
- WikiLeaks And The Failure Of Cyberattacks As Censorship (voices.allthingsd.com)
- WikiLeaks release endangers lives: U.S. (cbc.ca)
- US: WikiLeaks release endangers ‘countless’ lives (sfgate.com)
- Government leaders weigh in on WikiLeaks document dump (cnn.com)
- WikiLeaks ‘surprised’ by scale of US espionage (cnn.com)
- White House condemns WikiLeaks’ doc release (abclocal.go.com)
- Israel could strike Iran without US help: WikiLeaks (alternet.org)
- DoD Implements Measures to Prevent Future WikiLeaks (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- US prepares response to WikiLeaks cables (independent.co.uk)
- White House condemns latest WikiLeaks release (thestar.com)
11.27.2010 Youtube repost by CK Hunter
Tags: hyper-inflation, fictional warning video hyper-inflation, dollar, currency, dollar collapse 2012, value of the dollar, deficit spending federal reserve