Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
2.18.2011 Update, BREAKING:
Wisconsin Union Bill in Limbo as GOP Turns to Police to Drag Back Dems
Wisconsin Senate Republicans call in state troopers to capture fugitive Democrats who have fled the state in protest over a contentious anti-union bill that would end collective bargaining rights for unionized public employees.
POWER PLAY: Labor Unrest Could Go National
- Progressive Solidarity Movement Emerges In Wisconsin (talkingunion.wordpress.com)
- Egypt Comes to Wisconsin As Protests Continue To Rock State (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Wisconsin Protests To Boycott Budget Bill (buzzfeed.com)
- The Wisconsin situation | Michael Tomasky (guardian.co.uk)
- Returning National Guard Troops Set To Smash Wisconsin Protest? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Senate Dems in Wisconsin Leave State, Hunker Down for Protracted Battle (news.firedoglake.com)
- Wisconsin Governor Launches Attack on Public Sector Employees and Unions; Threatens to Deploys National Guard to Quell Labor Protests (democracynow.org)
- Unions = Jobs (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Faces Backlash For Threatening Public Workers (huffingtonpost.com)