Copyright 2011-3011 Chase Kyla Hunter & Photonic Portal 2037 All Rights Reserved. All re-posts must leave all content, author, blog name, original URL location & copyright stamp intact. Love this news blog? Shop here & support it. Help keep robust citizen journalism alive on the internet.
I’ve been writing and reporting on a top secret US military underground tunnel complex for years and years. I first learned of it in the late 1980s / early 1990s while living out in the desert southwest. “The Taos Hum” which was investigated by New Mexico [ then ] Congressman Bill Richardson raised eyebrows and public interest, but no answers to the source of the sound were ever forthcoming. Taos locals were convinced the sound was coming from the ramped up activities of the underground tunnel boring machines used to expand the underground tunnel complex which runs between Dulce New Mexico and Los Alamos Labs. Those machines, which are well documented, are also described in this video below. I am posting this video on the same day that Hurricane Irene is making landfall, so it’s a busy news day. I’ll be back to add more corroborating links and video to this report this evening, so visit the Photonic Portal 2037 site to read the latest update later tonight.
- Was the VA Earthquake Caused by an Underground Nuclear Bomb? (stevebeckow.com)
- Video: Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- You: Russia reports Nuclear explosions hit vast US military tunnel network (nation.com.pk)
- Drug tunnel found in Arizona, but it’s no fancy, million-dollar underground corridor (csmonitor.com)
- EVIDENCE That DULCE BASE Is A MASS UNDERGROUND MILITARY FACILITY, Built By AIR FORCE – BUT WHY? (twilightzonez.wordpress.com)
- Feds give Seattle tunnel plans the OK (bizjournals.com)
- Photonic Portal 2037 Growing By Leaps And Bounds (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- Report: Road Trip! Russia approves tunnel to Alaska under Bering Strait (autoblog.com)