Copyright 2011-3011 Photonic Portal, All Rights Reserved.
More aerial signs and wonder which remain unexplained appear around the world. This aerial anomaly, a large slow moving fireball, which was clearly NOT a meteor, was videotaped over Australia on March 30th 2011. This does not look like a comet. Anyone have any thoughts on what this could be?
- NASA: Mysterious Fireball Season Set to Light Up Night Sky (livescience.com)
- NASA: Mysterious Fireball Season Set to Light Up Night Sky (space.com)
- Fireball! Find out where it came from (cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com)
- New UFO Footage From Around the World: Ring UFOs, Circular Lights, Aerial Oddities (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- Midday Fireball Witnessed Over 5 U.S. States on Valentine’s Day 2011 (brainz.org)
- Daytime fireball wows East Coast eyewitnesses (philly.com)
- [ H.A.A.R.P. ] Aerial Signs and Wonders in the Skies of Australia 2010, 2011 (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)