This comment appeared today on 4.2.11 and I am posting it verbatim for readers. I neither endorse the prediction, nor oppose it. I hope and pray of course, that absolutely nothing happens on April 4th, but here is the information below. From listening to the first 30-60 seconds of the video, what seems to emerge is that Hassan Jaffer predicted many of the sudden earth changes and geologic events which have taken place in 2011 at least a year ago in January 2010.
In general, I am leery of predictions that try to target a specific date, as I feel that no one on earth can actually predict either the mind of God, or the exact dates of “acts of God,” but I am posting the link for folks to listen to the show.
“Perhaps this page isn’t the appropriate one to post this information, but I was sure you would catch this and post it on one of your sites. But since there are only 2 days left, I’ve decided to bring it to your attention so that other will be informed. Noted astrologer Hassan Jaffer is predicting that on Monday April 4th, 2011 that a major earthquake will hit the midwest. I have searched your site and cannot find anywhere to contact you, so I am using this method to get the word out. “
Here is a link:
“You can go from there and do a search on this guy to find out more. Three years ago he predited the earthquake in Japan and the tsunami to the day, the next one is for April 4th. I really hope that he is wrong this time.
- Astrologer Hassan Jaffer’s Jan 2010 Prediction about Japan’s Tsunami was on target. And he’s warning of a major Earthquake in April 2011 (prnewswire.com)
- On Earthquake Predictions and Similar Matters (stevebeckow.com)
- Alternative News Forum #1 in Search Results for Japan Earthquake Reports, Updates (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Top Posts & Pages On Alternative News Forum About the Coming Pole Shift (via Alternative News Forum) (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- 2011: World in Turmoil (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Breaking 3.11.11 Two Huge Asian Earthquakes, China 8.8, Japan 7.9 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Arnold Gundersen, Fairewinds.com Video Reports on Japan’s Current Situation (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Earthquake Prediction 2011 Jim Berkland (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- Freakonomics Radio: Why Can’t We Predict Earthquakes? (freakonomics.com)
- What does the mantle have to do with the 2011 tsunami in japan (wiki.answers.com)
- Must See Doc: How the Japanese Tsunami Happened (blogs.indiewire.com)
- Earthquake in Myanmar not as social worthy as tsunami in Japan? (thekencook.com)