Copyright 2011-3011 Alternative News Forum, All Rights Reserved.
I have advised on my news blogs repeatedly since 2002 that we close our southern US border for urgent national security purposes. CNN commentator Lou Dobbs felt the same way, spoke his mind on this topic repeatedly and he lost his job for it. They can’t fire me, and I won’t stop speaking out. We MUST close our southern US borders, not eventually, not later, but now. Close the southern border of America, before it is too late. It must be done NOW for the protection of American interests at home, that being her own people. The people of other nations are not more important than our own people. That’s the bottom line and I don’t give a damn if it’s not politically correct. God bless and keep the Spanish and Hispanic people who are here legally. I have no issue with them; they are my neighbors. But the flood tide of illegal immigrants into America from the southern borders MUST STOP.
The situation has been far beyond urgent for at least nine years now. In Arizona, American ranchers have been shot dead on their own property, and the lawlessness in Mexico is now spilling over into our southwestern border states. The article cited below is the most recent outrage and indicates a presidency so lost in political correctness and in trying to court the hispanic vote that they are willing to throw away the country’s safety and integrity to do so. If this, below, won’t outrage American military families, then I don’t know what would.
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published March 22, 2011
The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.
After the suspicious white van was subjected to secondary inspection, it was determined that the driver of the vehicle and its front seat passenger were U.S. citizens who were attempting to smuggle 13 illegal immigrants into the United States. All of the vehicle’s occupants wore U.S. Marine uniforms, reportedly emblazoned with the name “Perez.”
“This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel,” the agency said in a written statement.
The van used in the smuggling attempt, according to California’s El Centro Border Intelligence Center, was a privately owned vehicle registered out of Yucca Valley, Calif., and was bearing stolen government plates that had been defaced. The center digit — 0 — was altered to read as an 8. Further research through multiple government agencies determined that the plate belonged to a one-ton cargo van registered to the U.S. Marine Corps.
Clad in U.S. Marine uniforms, the illegal immigrants were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., according to a March 15 report by California’s El Centro Border Intelligence Center.
The military referred inquiries back to Customs and Border Protection.
The van entered into the United States via Mexicali, Mexico, and proceeded to Calexico, Calif., where the U.S. Marine uniforms were donned, according to Homeland Security Today.
The Campo Border Station was constructed in June 2008 and is located roughly 28 miles east of San Diego Sector Headquarters in rural East San Diego County. It is responsible for securing approximately 13.1 linear miles of the U.S.-Mexico border and 417 square miles of surrounding territory. An estimated 7,000 vehicles pass through its two checkpoints daily, according to its website.
- “Illegal in Stolen US Marine Uniforms Arrested Entering the US” and related posts (patdollard.com)
- Illegal immigrants in Marine uniforms arrested (cbsnews.com)
- Are they real Marines? Or Illegal Aliens? (stoptheinvasion.wordpress.com)
- Illegal immigrants in US Marine uniforms arrested (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Report: Fake Military Van Used to Smuggle Illegals (foxnews.com)
- Illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines fail to get through border checkpoint (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Border Patrol Arrests Illegal Immigrants Dressed As US Marines (huffingtonpost.com)
- UPDATED – Illegals Wearing USMC Uniforms Caught in Allegedly Stolen Van with Gov’t Plates (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Answer to Illegal Immigration (socyberty.com)
- REPORT: U.S. Marines Shot Six Villagers While Rescuing Downed Pilot (businessinsider.com)
- Gunny G: Just Where Did The Term “Leatherneck” Originate? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “Mexican Armed Troops Conduct Vehicle Search On US Soil!!” and related posts (blogs4borders.blogspot.com)
- How The Us Military is Going Create Fake Internet Users (socyberty.com)
- Why Arizona is Retreating on its Immigration Law (thedailybeast.com)
- Arizona Senate wises up: Pearce’s latest round of immigrant-bashing bills summarily tossed (crooksandliars.com)