Copyright 2011-3011 By Alternative News Forum, All Rights Reserved.
Severe gasoline shortages now inhibit movement and evacuations in the aftermath of the catastrophic 9.0 earthquake which hit Japan late last thursday. For those living in coastal region of the north American west coast, it’s recommended you keep your gas tanks full, in the event another quake creates more tsunamis which would require more travel and evacuations.
- 8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan (sfist.com)
- More Dramatic Video from the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan (VIDEOS) (blippitt.com)
- Japan Earthquake 2011: 4 Ways You Can Help Right Now (blippitt.com)
- Background to Quake in Japan (billpeddie.wordpress.com)
- An Unpredictable Test of Japan’s Resilience (opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Aftermath of the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan (nytimes.com)
- 2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami (thedoctorisinthebathroom.wordpress.com)
- Japan reels from massive earthquake (roundup) (news.cnet.com)
- The insurance aftermath of Japan’s disaster (myventurepad.com)
- A Visual Tour of the Massive Earthquake and Tsunami That Hit Japan [Slide Show] (scientificamerican.com)