Copyright 3.8.11-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
In January of this year I wrote about incidents occurring globally of dead fish, sea lions, birds, and jellyfish. Many of these incidents took place in the vicinity of the New Madrid earthquake fault, and speculation was rampant that HAARP testing might have played a role.
It appears today’s mass fish kill in King Harbor California has been caused by a natural phenomenon instead. A red tide is suspected of starving the schools of small fish of needed oxygen. A link to the new item is below:
- Billions of dead anchovies clog Redondo Beach harbor; die-off cause a mystery (boingboing.net)
- Millions of dead fish at King Harbor in Redondo Beach (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Sardines, Now That’s An Anchovy (whatotherpeopledo.wordpress.com)
- BREAKING: HAARP Testing in New Madrid Fault Zone Could Be Related to Certain Bird Deaths in the South (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- US Navy’s Earth Changes USA Flood Map, New Madrid Earthquake ZoneNLE 2011: What Does the Navy Know? (nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com)