Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
Breaking Live Coverage:
Mubarak has just addressed crowds in Cairo, and will refuse to step down. Crowd jubilation from earlier in the evening has now turned to anger. Egyptian state TV is reportedly not revealing coverage of the rage of crowds in downtown Cairo, as people wave their shoes in the air, reacting to Mubarak’s defiant speech. More “million man marches” are now planned for tomorrow on Friday. The crowd is now reported to be moving toward the military headquarters, leaving the town square. The crowd is headed toward the military base.
Background: For those unfamiliar with the deeper historical roots of today’s Muslim Brotherhood, I suggest you read these 2 posts first:
Here’s the latest information breaking today about the status of governance in Egypt:
Military Coup in Egypt? Mubarak May Be Stepping Down [Time Magazine] Readers should note that Time Magazine’s other recent reporting on the Muslim Brotherhood has glossed over the Third Reich and Nazi activities of the WWII era of the brotherhood. Their recent article sounded fairly sympathetic to the present goals of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Be sure to gather your news on this unfolding event from diverse sources, and do not be fooled by the apparent “selective memory” of most western news outlets about the Muslim Brotherhood’s long term goals in the Mideast, which continues to be the elimination of all non-Arabs and all Jews.
Related Articles, Videos:
Egypt, Obama Speech, Flashback to 2009:
- You: Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood insists departure of Mubarak (nation.com.pk)
- Videos: Muslim Brotherhood’s Deep Roots in Racist Nazi WWII Past (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- The Muslim Brotherhood and how the Mubarak Regime has used them (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood: ‘We are not seeking power’ (cnn.com)
- Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood to hold talks with Mubarak governemnet (notalemming.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood: We’re OK with Mubarak staying for now (shortformblog.com)
- Anzalone: The Muslim Brotherhood Myth (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood: ‘We are not seeking power’ – CNN International (news.google.com)
- Video: Muslim Brotherhood, the Future of Egypt? (cbsnews.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood could rethink Israel-Egypt treaty (thejc.com)
- Egypt And the Muslim Brotherhood: An Israeli Perspective – Voice of America (news.google.com)
- The Muslim Brotherhood Has Deep Roots in WWII Nazi Germany and Hitler’s Ethnic Cleansing Dream (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Tahrir Square Protestors Cheering: Egypt’s Mubarak to Speak Soon, Relinquish Power (firedoglake.com)
- Breaking: Mubarak to Resign Tonight? (minx.cc)
- Egyptians renew appeal for Mubarak to resign now on biggest day of protest (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)