2.11.2011 Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
This popular Christian minister from Hawaii [ see video clip below ] is reiterating to his congregation the same message I have been writing for readers and subscribers, and that is that the American federal government is not telling their people the truth about what they really know about the real identity and the anti-Semitic racist, violent and Nazi regime fascist roots of the .
This minister is asking all the right questions about the odd position our government is now taking, and he is taking note of all the events, which are telling in and of themselves. Read Isaiah 19 for more insight.
Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land. (20) But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
Tags: Egypt revolt 2011, Muslim Brotherhood, Radical Islam, roots of Muslim brotherhood, American christian minister speaks about Egypt revolt 2011, Isaiah 19, bible prophecy
- Egypt and prophecy… (livingjourney.wordpress.com)
- -‘God and Magog’ a Prophetic Key to Egypt? (answersforthefaith.com)
- Egypt Riots Civil Unrest Continuing Coverage (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- History Channel Airs Science Program Suggesting Red Dwarf Nibiru is Indeed Real (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- The Muslim Brotherhood gets a PR makeover – from the US Director of National Intelligence (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Egypt’s Coptic Christians Fear What Comes Next (newser.com)
- Egypt’s President Mubarak Plays With Fire (thedailybeast.com)
- Roya Wolverson: How Iran Sees Egypt’s Protests (huffingtonpost.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood could rethink Israel-Egypt treaty (thejc.com)