#teaparty #twisters #gop #tlot #tsot #palin12 #spwbt #sgp #tcot
American Patriot RED ALERT! Urgent!
12.18.2010 By CK Hunter
They are at it again!! The senate is trying to pass legislation regarding a compromise to immigration reform that will include carrying a national ID card. This will be the beginning of embedded RFID chips in the hand, as all the national ID cards will have embedded RFID chips in them. The insidious gradualism tactic of using creeping stealth legislation to insert RFID embedded ID cards into the mainstream of American life has to be identified, published and broadcasted by truth researchers, and stopped dead in it’s tracks. I will gladly die before I carry an RFID embedded national ID card.
Just like Michael Savage said: “Over my dead body!” I could not agree more! Sound off after you read this, and share this post, the video clips and wake up your friends and neighbors everywhere. Tell them to bury Washington D.C. with phone calls, emails, and feedback, saying NO to any sort of national ID card. This is now RED ALERT urgent.
Chase Kyla Hunter
- The Emirates National Identity Card. A fiasco. (fakeplasticsouks.blogspot.com)
- The National Tamper-Proof ID Card (lewrockwell.com)
- 3M Produces New Panama National ID Card (eon.businesswire.com)
- Afghanistan plans national electronic ID cards (nationalpost.com)
- Afghanistan moves ahead with plans for national electronic ID cards (engadget.com)
- Germany introduces national eID card – the beginning of a new application era? (silicontrust.wordpress.com)
- Major Security Contract Clinched: Infineon to Supply Next Generation of Security Controllers for German ID Cards, Europe’s Biggest ID Project (silicontrust.wordpress.com)
- Afghanistan Plans National Electronic ID Cards – Radio Free Europe (angryindian.blogspot.com)
- LaserCard Receives $2.2 Million Order for Secure ID Credentials for Saudi Arabia National ID Card Program (eon.businesswire.com)
- LaserCard-Manufactured U.S. Green Card “Sets New Standard for International Government ID Programs” According to Frost & Sullivan Report (eon.businesswire.com)