Copyright 12.11.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter, re-posts permitted leaving author info, content and links intact.
File this item under “things you discover that you sincerely wish were not true.” I stumbled onto this bizarre piece of news buried deep in several hundreds news tweets. It originates with Boing-Boing. If the CIA is recruiting for more what is the likelihood those spies might be let loose on American citizens one day on native soil under martial law? How will -American people to train as spies,Americans know whether such spies and employees of the CIA have loyalties to America, or hidden loyalties to their own country of origin, further, how many of them will be Muslims?
I don’t particularly feel that it’s a good development for America that there may be any number of Arab born CIA employees scattered among us on any given day, who most likely are Muslims. I don’t really care whether that comes off as “politically correct” or not. It’s just one more development that follows the tone of “creeping Sharia law” and the silent spread of “everything Muslim” into the wellspring of American life and culture.
Here’s the original Boing-Boing post link:
So I am now digging around to see what else the CIA and NCS might be doing these days in the back halls of power that other Americans might want to know about.
Iranian American CIA Recruiting TV Advertisement video Note the voice-over states “I support global intelligence” – that’s a” very new world order” sounding phrase. I wonder if these new recruits are taking oaths of allegiance to a UN global governance, rather than the United States of America?
Arab American CIA Recruiting TV Commercial video This TV commercial shows Arab Americans living the good life, entertaining at home. Voice over: “Your nation, your world, the world is protected, careers at the Central Intelligence Agency…” The words America, or American, or United States, or USA are never spoken in this advertisement. Think it over. Whose nation? It’s a dark and unnerving message in the ad, with implications I don’t like at all.
American patriots should be keeping a close eye on the alphabet spy orgs that claim to keep a close eye on American National Security. Those are our tax dollars they are using you know. And if all this makes you as squeamish as it does me, you can cap off this post read by playing around on the CIA’s Kid’s Page on their website. Not to be outdone, the NSA also has a kid’s page. Whooppee.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Related Youtube videos:
CIA TV Commercial Recruitment Ad Aimed at Kids
CIA Mind Control Experiments Post WWll 1950s
Former CIA Spy Speaks Out
CIA, FEMA & Black Ops, Blacklisted Video
- The CIA honeypot Wikileaks mirror that wasn’t (boingboing.net)
- Arab-American leaders defend Helen Thomas, show their own bigotry (elderofziyon.blogspot.com)
- American Arab (chicagoreader.com)
- Attorney General Eric Holder defends anti-terrorism stings (reuters.com)
- DNC Lobbyist Zogby Leading Arab Political Activism (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Holder reassures Muslims of DOJ’s anti-bias focus (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Democrats/Arabs Find Common Campaign in Jim Moran (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Reading between lines (nydailynews.com)
- Do Americans Fail to Listen to a Variety of ‘Arab Voices’? (politicsdaily.com)
- Can Arab-Americans Save Detroit? (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)