Updated January 20th 2011, Copyright 11.28.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
To read more essays I’ve written about Sarah Palin, click here.
What a difference one month and a lunatic massacre makes. About one month ago I wrote this essay below which reflected on a December 2010 poll on Sarah Palin’s chances in 2012.
The December 28th 2010 WSJ poll showed Sarah Palin beating Barack Obama by a nose in 2012. The Obama White House media, popularly known as “MSNBC” has refuted this poll, claiming instead that Obama led Palin by a whopping 22% in December 2010. Lies, Lies, lies. Anymore one must read at least a dozen news stories then divide the opinions by 12 to get something that might possibly resemble the truth. I call this “media discernment math.”
Then came Loughner in the first week of 2011, right after the dead birds omen. Then came the left wing accusatory media melee which stooped so low as to associate Loughner’s motivations for the shooting with right wing political rhetoric, the kind of talk I have been hearing all my life since the advent of talk radio in the 1980s, the kind of speech that often comes from Fox News, and from Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh, or Michael Savage in today’s TV media: nothing more or less than political talk that we hear every day, and nothing different than the conservative talk radio speeches and opinions voiced daily since the mid 1980s.
Then came the out all public fist fight between the left and the right in America, hair flying, right in the middle of the agony and mourning for what lunatic Jared Loughner had done in Arizona. And finally, then came the bizarre Obama led “Memorial Service” with a completely inappropriate lead-off speech by a rambling Native American, an Arizona local, who talked about himself mostly. His eulogy had the air of being more appropriate as the welcome speech for a summer Pow Wow than any grieving commentary for 6 massacred murder victims. [ Put that egg down. I am Cherokee, I’m a public speaker, and I know a “self involved rant” when I hear one ].
Here are some new polls, articles showing the Sarah Palin Weather Report:
Quote Daily Caller:
“Palin’s national favorability rating is at an anemic 35 percent, against 58 percent who disapprove of the possible GOP presidential candidate. In a match-up against Barack Obama, she trails the president by 17 points. “That’s the largest deficit we’ve found for her since May of 2009,” notes PPP’s Tom Jensen. “She started last week with an opportunity to make some head way. She ended it perhaps further away from the Presidency than she’s been since the day before John McCain picked her as his running mate.”
RE: Sarah Palins’ popularity: On December 28th of 2010 I wrote:
As the Sarah Palin haters rage on, foaming and ranting their fear and hatred of the woman’s basic fundamental goodness all over the web, the Wall Street Journal produced a Poll, imagining the 2012 presidential election were held today. The current results, which of course can change, and allowing for the usual 3% margin of error, put the proverbial 2012 presidential race between Obama and Palin practically neck and neck, with the Mama Grizzly inching out the Mack Daddy Long Legs by a spine shivering slim margin of about 4.5%.
In the current poll tally from about 9,400 voters Palin wins currently by 51.3% to 48.7% over Obama.
That fact should have the Palin haters gnashing their teeth and hurling their ipads and smartphones to the floor in rage. Poor far left techno-babies. That’s just enough of a worrisome win to be utterly undone by the possibility of sheer political human evil, should the vote fraud factor kick in, and we all find that the new Orwellian electronic voting machines get tinkered with again, mail in ballots don’t get counted, and all the other potential crookedness and crime that might possibly take place, in fact does take place in 2012.
This upcoming election in 2012 would be the horse race to end all races, politically speaking, if Sarah does choose to run. I would not put anything past the DNC in 2012 to keep the White House, what with it’s very public political bruised ego on display for all to see right now.
It’s enough to make a Palin supporter really wonder which way the wind will begin to blow politically for both Obama and Palin between now and next summer, when the election campaign machines begin gearing up for November 2012.
Here’s the link:
- 2012 election could pit Obama vs. Palin (dailykos.com)
- Chris Matthews: Sarah Palin Is Like BIll Clinton (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama On Sarah Palin Race In 2012: I Don’t Think About It (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama: ‘I don’t think about Sarah Palin’ – USA Today (news.google.com)
- More Bad Numbers For Sarah Palin (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Arizona Shooting Bungle Sinks Sarah Palin’s 2012 Presidential Bid (usnews.com)
- Wall Street Journal Poll Shows Sarah Palin Inching Out Obama in 2012 Race By 51.3% to 48.7% (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin defends self about controversy (abclocal.go.com)
- Sarah Palin defends herself as poll shows Americans disapprove of ‘blood libel’ rhetoric (dailymail.co.uk)
- Sarah Palin defends ‘blood libel’ remark – The Guardian (news.google.com)
- US-2012 Primary: 21% Huckabee, 19% Palin, 17% Romney, 9% Gingrich (ABC/Post 1/13-16) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sarah Palin’s Unfavorables Reach New High at 56 Percent (socyberty.com)
- Sarah Palin defends ‘blood libel’ remark (guardian.co.uk)
- US-Obama Approval: 47% Approve, 47% Disapprove (Democracy Corps 1/9-12) (huffingtonpost.com)