Copyright 11.6.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter
You would have to have been residing on the lunar surface not to take note of the historic Republican sweep that took place in Tuesday’s November 2nd mid-terms. By late evening and the next morning, C-SPAN TV was already abuzz with Brookings Institute and CFR talking intellectual heads, trying to explain it all to themselves, and to C-SPAN viewers….speaking of dark comedy!
My, my, my: what an actual bonafide American grassroots movement will do to the isolated “ivory tower” Illuminati D.C. crowd. I was practically howling with laughter as one after the next effete [Illuminati backed] D.C. political intellectual tried mightily to explain away what they utterly cannot understand: the raw political voting power of the American people, now being expressed with robust vigor in this mid-term election.
Praise God for a spiritually awakened voting public in America. Now what we must do next is watch every Republican who has been elected like a hawk to make sure they don’t sell out, but instead they must commence immediately to roll back the heinous Obamacare plan before it is put into effect. The constitutional freedoms of every American citizen now depend on these men and women whom we have elected to roll back Barack Obama socialism, and we cannot take our eye off the ball for one minute.
I am really proud of my friends, neighbors, and of every American citizen who voted their heart and soul and listened to the call of the Holy Spirit to take this country back from a corrupt out of control rudderless Obama presidency that is not even legal, much less moral and ethical, or constitutional. Now we must remain vigilant and alert to what moves Obama will make when he returns from his mysterious and grotesquely expensive India trip, which he hastily explained away as a trip to procure jobs for Americans after the obscene price tag for the trip was reported and circulated among the American people online and in alternative media.
Watch for even more oddly detached and aloof behavior from Obama when he returns, over the next few months. It would really be helpful if readers would look up the psychiatric profile of those who suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or NPD, as it will help you to understand the routinely “off” and inappropriate responses that Obama exhibits when actuality confronts his ongoing “messianic fantasy” of who and what he is, and how well he is doing his job as President.
Keep praying for our country as the Divine Intervention proceeds apace in the United States of America.
- 2010 Election Reflection (conservativeoasis.com)
- Minorities Ride GOP Wave To Groundbreaking Wins (huffingtonpost.com)
- Boehner: Obama, Democrats “In Denial” (cbsnews.com)
- Republican Boehner says Obama seems in “denial” (reuters.com)
- What Tea Party activists are expecting from the Republican Congress. (slate.com)
- Tea Party calls for “fiscal sanity” in Washington (reuters.com)
- The 10 Economic Commandments Of The Tea Party: 24/7 Wall Street (huffingtonpost.com)
- Midterms 2010: Republicans ‘must stand by Tea Party values’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- You: How the Tea Party Plans to Put the Pressure on the GOP (newsweek.com)
- The 10 Fiscal Commandments of the Tea Party (247wallst.com)
- Wall Street Schadenfreude (dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Texas Governor Perry rides anti-Obama wave to victory (reuters.com)
- The New Congress: How Will Gridlock Affect the Economy? (dailyfinance.com)
- Tea Party, GOP Change Makeup Of Congress (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Midterms 2010: it’s not all bad news for Barack Obama (telegraph.co.uk)