Where is Ross Perot when you need him?
If Obamacare is passed, the national debt will soar to 23.5 trillion dollars. It took the first 154 years of the existence of America as a nation to spend that same amount.
Barack Obama has spent more money in 2 years than has been spent in the last 154 years.
Barack Obama has never owned, run or operated a business one single day in his entire life.
We have never had a more clueless spendthrift as a commander in Chief.
Obamacare legislation has a hidden clause written into it mandating a “national healthcare identification number” for every American. This is the last nail they want to drive into your coffin which will lead to mandatory human RFID chipping. RFID chips cause cancer, tumors, boils and they can be lost in the body and never retrieved. They are death chips. RFID chips are the Mark of the Beast prophesied in the Book of Revelations.
If Barack Obama is not stopped, he will destroy what is left of this nation.
Impeach Barack Obama, while we still can. This is what we must do to save this country.
Share this with everyone you know. Contact your representatives and let them know how you feel. Speak out. We have little time left.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Seven Significant 21st Century Truth Movements & The Advent of Global Unity Consciousness (2012poleshift.wetpaint.com)
- Human RFID Chipping Is the Most Evil Technology in the History of the Human Race – Educate Yourself! (2012poleshift.wetpaint.com)
- Get out of USA Big Cities Now (2012poleshift.wetpaint.com)
- Morning Bell: Obamacare’s Kabuki End Game (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Brother of Democrat who’s undecided on ObamaCare nominated for federal judgeship (hotair.com)
- New House Dem strategy on ObamaCare: hostaging (hotair.com)
- Is reconciliation the biggest problem in ObamaCare push? (hotair.com)
- Awesome: GOP congressman to delay resignation so he can vote no on ObamaCare; Update: Another Dem flipping to no? (hotair.com)
- CBS ‘Early Show’ Touts ObamaCare On ‘Fast Track’ (newsbusters.org)
- Nomentum III: Blue Dog Says Not Only Will She Not Vote for ObamaCare, But She Also Won’t Vote for Any “Fixes” That Come By Way of Reconciliation (minx.cc)
- True Fiscal Insanity: Creating Money to Buy Government Debt (citizeneconomists.com)
- Financial Insanity or Loathsome Fraud? (lewrockwell.com)
- Money Supply Flood to Drown US Economy (citizeneconomists.com)
- Borrow and Spend Economics to Pay for Borrowing and Spending (citizeneconomists.com)
- What to Do About Inflation – and What Not to Do (usnews.com)
- Wheres All That Gold? (lewrockwell.com)
- The Precious Metals Bull Market Has Just Begun (seekingalpha.com)
- Could the Price of Silver Rise to $100 Per Ounce This Year? Should You Buy? (artopia444.wordpress.com)